+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
Not necessarily, i guess it was the right time to order, I ordered mine around that time too and I definitely had comments from Program Assiatnt & agent too.
File is still at CIO?

Reactions: tobs

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
To order notes at 3.5/4 months and then recieveing it futher after a month just kill the purpose. A decision could have already been made and you won't be able to do much if there has been an issue in application.

Reactions: abhimanyu20

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
To order notes at 3.5/4 months and then recieveing it futher after a month just kill the purpose. A decision could have already been made and you won't be able to do much if there has been an issue in application.
He ordered notes less than 2 months from AOR. Now days MEP/IP1 takes around 3-4 weeks. Therefore he found nothing in his notes. Ideal time is 2 months from MEP/1P1.

Oct 15, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-07-2018
Med's Done....
16-06-2018
Timeline
AOR : 2nd July
Medical Passed : 18th July
RPRF Email : 31st July
RPRF fee paid : 1st Aug

No update since 31st July

saad.ahmed1816

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Hi All,
My AOR is 5th July and after Med Passed on 2nd August, there is no update. Should i order gcms notes. What is the way of ordering notes

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Does anyone know what does “Eligibilty in progress” means? Someone mentioned Appears met by case analysts and waiting for review by case officer? Is it correct

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I agree.
I have an update for you, I know you love collating data @cansha lol.
Apparently the average response time to CSE's is now 7 days.
A few people told me that it took 7 days after I inquired about when I can expect a response to the CSE I raised for my RPRF fees and yesterday (7 days after my CSE was raised) I got an email that they received my document and it had been sent to the responsible office.
Wow that's quick. I had raised a CSE to update passport details and had got response in 3 weeks. Good to know now it takes only a week.

Magot111

Jul 25, 2018
US
I agree.
I have an update for you, I know you love collating data @cansha lol.
Apparently the average response time to CSE's is now 7 days.
A few people told me that it took 7 days after I inquired about when I can expect a response to the CSE I raised for my RPRF fees and yesterday (7 days after my CSE was raised) I got an email that they received my document and it had been sent to the responsible office.
Yes, this is great news ! I Raised a CSE yesterday and called to inform that I did...I tried to ask the agent to put a note in my file but apparently they cannot. Hopefully they will get to my CSE by next week and all will be good.