+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

ibiarain

Oct 10, 2018
What is your AOR? Still you didn't get PPR right?
I think we must maintain the money balances which we have provided as our POF to IRCC till the time we get our COPR. If not, there can be problems with regard to the cash balance. Are you planning to re-deposit the money again shortly?
Hey, Thanks for replying. AOR was July 19 and still in IP1.

Although I was planning on redepositing the money but you are right, I shouldn't take the chance. Thanks again.

Would also appreciate if I can be added to the whatsapp group: +923408701232

Last edited:

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hey, Thanks for replying. AOR was July 19 and still in IP1.

Although I was planning on redepositing the money but you are right, I shouldn't take the chance. Thanks again.

Would also appreciate if I can be added to the whatsapp group: +923408701232
Yes, better not do that.

gessica90

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hi guys,

My timeline:
AOR: July 19
Medical Passed: July 22
Request for RCMP: Aug 8th
Submit RCMP: Aug 22

No more updates since then. Am I in IP1 or IP2?
I have a trip for December 21, but I'm afraid about the PPR. Do you guys have any thought about when would be my PPR?
Thank you

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Hi guys,

My timeline:
AOR: July 19
Medical Passed: July 22
Request for RCMP: Aug 8th
Submit RCMP: Aug 22

No more updates since then. Am I in IP1 or IP2?
I have a trip for December 21, but I'm afraid about the PPR. Do you guys have any thought about when would be my PPR?
Thank you
Lol I really wish we could answer this for ourselves too! My personal prediction is that most July applicants will get PPRs during Nov and Dec.

Reactions: cecict

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Inland applicants, can some one let me know how to order GCMS notes for an applicant residing in Canada? I finally decided to order one. This is gonna be my first order and hopefully the last one :)

yhome

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Some analysis of Avg Days to PPR from myimmitracker data:
Thanks for sharing this, it is really helpful. Do you have these data? I am wondering as it seems the average is skewed to US residents. Can you get the median or the 3rd quartile instead of the average?

Reactions: tobs

yhome

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Inland applicants, can some one let me know how to order GCMS notes for an applicant residing in Canada? I finally decided to order one. This is gonna be my first order and hopefully the last one :)
Here we go, this is for candidates who reside in Canada.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html

Let me know how it goes as I am planning to order the first one after two weeks from now! good luck!

Reactions: INTamir