+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
i also have AOR July 24th and Medicals Aug 10th. Going by the records updated on immitracker, I think it will be end of November by the time we get our PPR. Right now people with AOR in 1st week of June are getting PPR's . SO, we are about 50 days behind them. That's just my thoughts.
Yeah, may be. However, there are people who's AORs are late June, and even July who got their PPRs by now...It all depends on several factors I think such as the number of dependents attached to your application, VO where the application is being processed on, Visa Officer or Case Officer's efficiency, need of additional documents etc. But, it is not the case all the time. Sometimes, your luck matters...Hopefully, we will get our PPRs sooner rather than later...

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hi All,

As like everyone in this thread I am still waiting for my PPR. Meanwhile hope someone could help me pertaining to my concern.

AOR Received = July 30 - 2018, CEC Inland.

Medical Passed = Aug 22 – 2018

Background check: IP2 since the same date (Aug 22 – 2018)

I am little worried because I’ve a travel plan on Nov 1st to India.

1) What should I do if I receive PPR before Nov 1st because if I haven’t get back my passport before my travel date of Nov 1st ?

2) What can I do if I receive PPR while I am in India? Is that possible to send my passport while I am in India (I have 3 weeks’ vacation plan in India), so how to approach CIC for this case?

3) As I applied PR for myself and my spouse (She lives in India), could it be possible send my passport with my spouse passport while I am in India? So that I could bring her with me while I am coming back to CANADA.
you can request to submit your passports in Canada embassy in India too.

Reactions: rvsp

rvsp

Oct 2, 2018
Hi folks,
Can anyone give brief about 'GCMS'? This could help many of us by this point of time being July AOR's.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi folks,
Can anyone give brief about 'GCMS'? This could help many of us by this point of time being July AOR's.
GCMS notes are the notes analysts or visa officer write in the system about your file. It can show what is the current status of your file.

Order from getgcms.com or gcmsbuddy.com.

It takes 30+ days for notes to arrive.

Reactions: rvsp

leo.vibhor

Mar 10, 2015
Hello Folks,

I received my AOR on 3rd July and online status hasn't moved ahead other than Medical Clearance.

I am based out of New Delhi(India) and might have to travel to Denmark on Work Permit. My question is how will this impact my background check and eligibility during this period. Do i have to inform anyone in CIC (email id) regarding my location change. Also, if i receive my visa(COPR) approval during this period will i be able to get my Visa stamped in nearest Canada Consulate or Embassy in Denmark itself or will i have to travel back to New Delhi(India). How will this effect my Spouse & Kid COPR since they will be staying in New Delhi all this while.

Sorry for asking too much in my very first post but your response will be truly appreciated.

Regards,
Vibhor

simple1234

Sep 17, 2018
Hi Friends,
I have received my AOR on 19th July FSW. I have changed jobs last week and joined a new company. Do I have to contact IRCC and notify them about my change of employment?

Thanks

ibiarain

Oct 10, 2018
So I have a question. I need to take some money out of my bank account. Problem is my balance will fall lower than 20000 cad which is the amount I am maintaining considering I have applied with two dependents.

Do you think I should go ahead with withdrawing the amount or its too risky and may lead to rejection of my case?

Aug 23, 2018
Hi,

My AOR - 13th July. Still in IP1. Can i know what is the process after receiving the PPR email. How long does it take to get the actual travel card ? can someone help?

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Last edited:

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
So I have a question. I need to take some money out of my bank account. Problem is my balance will fall lower than 20000 cad which is the amount I am maintaining considering I have applied with two dependents.

Do you think I should go ahead with withdrawing the amount or its too risky and may lead to rejection of my case?
What is your AOR? Still you didn't get PPR right?
I think we must maintain the money balances which we have provided as our POF to IRCC till the time we get our COPR. If not, there can be problems with regard to the cash balance. Are you planning to re-deposit the money again shortly?