+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

vshukla

Aug 23, 2018
Hi please add me too +33658910387.
My AOR is of 20th July 2018.
Current status Medical Passed on 10th August. No News since then.

tapiwakaiser

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-07-2018
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
IELTS Request
24-04-2018
Med's Request
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
03-07-2018
Do inland applicants get an interview invitation instead of PPR ? Just needed to clarify that. Thank You in advance.

Lindsay.cc85

Apr 21, 2018
We are in the same
Current status Medical Passed on 10th August. No News since then.[/QUOTE We are in the same boat, my MEP Aug 08. I wonder how long it will take for the BGC to actually start. Mine says your application is in progress, we will let you know when we start the background check.

Lindsay.cc85

Apr 21, 2018
We are in the same boat, my MEP was on Aug 08. Let's wait and see how it goes. My BGC hasn't started.
Current status Medical Passed on 10th August. No News since then.[/QUOTE We are in the same boat, my MEP Aug 08. I wonder how long it will take for the BGC to actually start. Mine says your application is in progress, we will let you know when we start the background check.
Current status Medical Passed on 10th August. No News since then.

harshil.se

Aug 22, 2018
I am not able to join the group since it says that the linked is revoked. Can you please add me. My AOR is July 31.
My phone number is +1 7864792290

Pris

May 11, 2018
Dear all,

On the 3rd of August I have received an Additional Document Request (a PCC with my name properly spelled) that I submitted on the 9th August. Since over one week now my ADR status has changed from "You have uploaded your additional documents" to "Not Applicable", does it mean that my document has been accepted?

For those with similar timeline (AOR July 16th and MEP 3rd of August), for your info my background check has not started yet: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

Thank you :)
It has actually changed to "We are reviewing the documents you uploaded" so just need to wait until approval of the new doc

Tuba

Mar 25, 2018
AOR date: 31 july 2018,

This is my timeline since the beginning, please tell me what stage am i in ?? Confused and worried

Application status ----- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility ----- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results ---- You do not need a medical exam. we will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents --- We do not need additional documents.
Interview ---- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics ---- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check ---- we are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision ----- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

marineking

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR date: 31 july 2018,

This is my timeline since the beginning, please tell me what stage am i in ?? Confused and worried

Application status ----- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility ----- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results ---- You do not need a medical exam. we will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents --- We do not need additional documents.
Interview ---- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics ---- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check ---- we are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision ----- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Looks like IP2 to me. Seems like the documents you uploaded were sufficient and now they're conducting background check. More info here.

MEIERS_M

Aug 20, 2018
AOR July 1st, 2018
MEP July 16, 2018
IP1 July 16, 2018
IP2 July 16, 2018
Ghost Update August 1, 2018
Ghost Update August 15, 2018
PPR August 15, 2018

FSW-inland. Passport sent to Ottawa today.

Not sure why I had two ghost updates, but everything worked out rather quickly.
The CIC website now says my application has been approved. One day after the package has been accepted at the Ottawa office. Interesting.

Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.