+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Yeah, 1-2 week is the normal processing time for TRV inland.
I got a ghost update for my TRV application few days ago. I guess I am going to request GCMS notes for my TRV application this weekend or next one. It is getting close to 2 months now! :confused:
Did you got the TRV ?

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Did you got the TRV ?
Hey,
Yes, I did. I received the PPR email after about 2 months from my application submission date! It was weirdly long wait for a TRV. Not sure if filling CSE push it or not but about one week after filling CSE form stating that my application processing time is beyond the normal, I received a ghost update on my profile and after few days from the ghost update I got PPR email on a Saturday!
Anyways, I just have sent out my passport and waiting for it be stamped with my TRV.

Kbtg007

Aug 5, 2018
Hi everyone,
Today I moved to IP2 (BG check in progress) and also got an message on my account, saying "How to find a job in Canada".

AOR July 19th.
Any others in the same boat?

ashboy

Aug 27, 2018
Hi everyone,
Today I moved to IP2 (BG check in progress) and also got an message on my account, saying "How to find a job in Canada".

AOR July 19th.
Any others in the same boat?
Yeah my AOR is July 17th and I moved to IP2 last Thursday and I got the same "How to find a job in Canada" message on my account on the same day Aug 23rd.

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
Is there a difference in processing time between Inland and Outland applicants?
Yes, looks like FSW-inland is getting a lot of traction along with CEC applicants, and few outland FSWs. I was just checking CEC in general, as I fall into that category, and the average period is about 90 days.

Reactions: dpknaren

Sun2shine

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Hi guys,
Since I don’t have access to online account, I am calling cic phone number to get updates on my application.
Ours is July AOR and last time I called, it says :
we are checking if you meet eligibility criteria;
we do not need additional documents;
You do not need fingerprints;
You do not need an interview;
You passed medical exam;
Your background check is in progress;

Questions:
1) it says you passed medical exam. Does this mean all applicants in application passed medical?
(I am primary on PR application and I have my spouse accompanying me)
2) any idea what would be the status on my application (IP1; IP2?)
How long does it take normally to complete background check? Trying to estimate how far I am from PPR status.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi guys,
Since I don’t have access to online account, I am calling cic phone number to get updates on my application.
Ours is July AOR and last time I called, it says :
we are checking if you meet eligibility criteria;
we do not need additional documents;
You do not need fingerprints;
You do not need an interview;
You passed medical exam;
Your background check is in progress;

Questions:
1) it says you passed medical exam. Does this mean all applicants in application passed medical?
(I am primary on PR application and I have my spouse accompanying me)
2) any idea what would be the status on my application (IP1; IP2?)
How long does it take normally to complete background check? Trying to estimate how far I am from PPR status.
1) yes
2) ip2, unless you are stuck in security screening anywhere from few days to couple months.

Reactions: Sun2shine

Sun2shine

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Where do u call to check the status or to know the visa office?
This number: ‭+1 (613) 944-4000‬
If you are calling from outside Canada, use Internet (Skype) and follow instructions and you will be connected to your application status.

Reactions: guca

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
What is the full form of AOP? Is it the Acknowledgment of Receipt - Application for permanent residency letter which i get after submitting my PR application (after ITA)?

ram2canada

Jul 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-07-2018
Guys
It has been more than a month since my IP1.
Is this the right time to order GCMS notes?