+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
You may just be our very first recipient of a PPR!!

Fingers crossed
I’d be very lucky to get PPR this early, it was a - how to find a job letter.

I’m optimistic for PPR towards the end of August maybe around the 25th August.

Any updates I’ll post in the thread tho, interested to see how everyone else does too

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
It’s a generic message now that job bank is no longer a requirement.

A quick google search and speculation is that this message may be an indicator that your application has been moved to the local visa office, as no more docs are required. Some people get PPR within a month of this happening and I’m hoping for something similar.

My application is fairly straightforward, single applicant from the U.K (no translations or anything), all documents in order and no travel history other than a couple of holidays in Europe.

I’m optimistically hoping for PPR before the end of August (maybe around 25th August)
intesresting!!

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
Good luck you all! We were planning to have a July AOR, but our consultants are taking time and looks like its going to be August! Moving on!

tgam2

Apr 27, 2018
Hi guys,

New to the forum but very excited:

AOR: 13 July 2018
Medicals passed: 31 July 2018
IP1: 31 July 2018

Also I did not receive an update message to say my medicals were passed, I just happened to check (ok, I'm checking all the time).

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
It’s a generic message now that job bank is no longer a requirement.

A quick google search and speculation is that this message may be an indicator that your application has been moved to the local visa office, as no more docs are required. Some people get PPR within a month of this happening and I’m hoping for something similar.

My application is fairly straightforward, single applicant from the U.K (no translations or anything), all documents in order and no travel history other than a couple of holidays in Europe.

I’m optimistically hoping for PPR before the end of August (maybe around 25th August)

Cool. Your AOR is July 3rd? Looking at the current turnaround time (May) for PPR, it is anything between 25 to 50 days. Some folks from June also received their PPR in about 21 to 37 days.

You are right, we should be expecting it around end of Aug or early Sep.