+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Sunapollo

Jun 9, 2018
Hi Guys,

Medicals passed and in BGC it is showing : application in progress , we will inform when we start your BG check.

Which stage is this?

Also I have recently travelled outside my country post AOR. Do we have to mention it anywhere?

Regards

sam.m

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Hi all,

My first post after lurking on the forum for almost an year. Trust me, you guys are amazing!

AOR: 24 July. Rest: Awaited and fingers crossed.

All the bets everyone and lest stay connected.
Same here, first post after being on this forum for past 7 months.

This forum is a great help.

AOR - July 16th
Fingers crossed!

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Hi Guys,

Medicals passed and in BGC it is showing : application in progress , we will inform when we start your BG check.

Which stage is this?

Also I have recently travelled outside my country post AOR. Do we have to mention it anywhere?

Regards
You are in IP1

Reactions: Sunapollo

kar04

Jul 23, 2018
Hello friends
New in here, so requesting all seniors and people in the know to comment on our case.
Technically, I belong to the July AOR 2018, since I submitted our application (me, spouse and 2 kids) 7th July, 2018 - got an APR, and was quite happy and relieved. However, to my disappointment, the app got canceled (they are refunding all our fees) on 20th July because of an incomplete PCC ( got the dates wrong, our oversight, our mistake)..
Our application was never viewed, and the notification read that it could be that we may have some other things incomplete.. which got us thinking.. Now that we intend to re-apply..I have a few queries and worries
  • I am a self employed proprietor (put in all my documents - invoices, bills, tax returns, references etc. in the original application).. but since I applied on my own, without a consultant.. I am a bit hesitant now..if I may have missed anything, and it gets canceled again.
  • The reason for me putting in the application from my account in the first place was that my husband's degrees (one BE and other executive PGDM) - they did get equivalency in the detailed credentials, but not in the equivalnecy summary.. so we thought it to be one degree and the consequent reduction in points.
  • Questions before us - and request all to help. What do we do, apply from my account or husbands (our points will be similar if my husband's both credentials are considered as two degrees)..
  • We spoke to some consultants in Delhi - one of them was quite sure that we can apply through my husband's account since nowhere is the equivalency rejected. The others were not so sure.
  • For my profile, they were a bit dicey to be honest...since they don't take up self employed appls.
  • We didnt put in the app again in the last draw, trying to figure out what to do..
Any help is surely welcome! Please guide us.
Any comments, suggestions? Patiently waiting!

ankit.burman

Dec 16, 2017
Hi Guys

Submitted my application today , Can please someone help me add on the AOR july whatsapp group

+91-9717333715

Thanks

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Had a new message on my account today
“How to find a job in Canada”

Application status has been updated for review of additional documents section now says “we do not need additional documents”

My understanding is that this means the application is now at the LVO :)

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Had a new message on my account today
“How to find a job in Canada”

Application status has been updated for review of additional documents section now says “we do not need additional documents”

My understanding is that this means the application is now at the LVO :)
What’s your AOR and MEP?

Mamba

Jul 30, 2018
Hey All,
AOR 25th July!

Just wanted to check if any US residents / visitors used the PDF version generated by the FBI in their application?

Will keep you all updated on how my case progresses.

Mamba