July 2018 AOR - join here

ram2canada

Jul 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-07-2018
I am maintaining (way more than) the minimum POF since april. Got my AOR this month and currently in IP1.
I see that we are supposed to maintain the amount in our account for a 6 month period at the minimum.
My bank letter says that i have been maintaining this only since april and hence it has only been 3 months now.
Will it be an issue if they ask for more details during BG check?

kar04

Jul 23, 2018
Hello friends
New in here, so requesting all seniors and people in the know to comment on our case.
Technically, I belong to the July AOR 2018, since I submitted our application (me, spouse and 2 kids) 7th July, 2018 - got an APR, and was quite happy and relieved. However, to my disappointment, the app got canceled (they are refunding all our fees) on 20th July because of an incomplete PCC ( got the dates wrong, our oversight, our mistake)..
Our application was never viewed, and the notification read that it could be that we may have some other things incomplete.. which got us thinking.. Now that we intend to re-apply..I have a few queries and worries
  • I am a self employed proprietor (put in all my documents - invoices, bills, tax returns, references etc. in the original application).. but since I applied on my own, without a consultant.. I am a bit hesitant now..if I may have missed anything, and it gets canceled again.
  • The reason for me putting in the application from my account in the first place was that my husband's degrees (one BE and other executive PGDM) - they did get equivalency in the detailed credentials, but not in the equivalnecy summary.. so we thought it to be one degree and the consequent reduction in points.
  • Questions before us - and request all to help. What do we do, apply from my account or husbands (our points will be similar if my husband's both credentials are considered as two degrees)..
  • We spoke to some consultants in Delhi - one of them was quite sure that we can apply through my husband's account since nowhere is the equivalency rejected. The others were not so sure.
  • For my profile, they were a bit dicey to be honest...since they don't take up self employed appls.
  • We didnt put in the app again in the last draw, trying to figure out what to do..
Any help is surely welcome! Please guide us.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Medicals passed. Yaaay!!
I didn't get an email update so once your AOR was 16/17 days ago, check your profile, you might have gotten a ghost update.

EbenGp

Jun 13, 2018
Medicals passed. Yaaay!!
I didn't get an email update so once your AOR was 16/17 days ago, check your profile, you might have gotten a ghost update.
Eish 18 days still waiting for MEP however it has moved to IP1 for some reason...

consar1012

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
11/06/2018
Guys, devastating news.

Our ITA has been denied. It is based on insufficient evidence of common law partnership. I don’t really understand at this point as we have provided what is asked, we have scanned two separate documents that show different dates just to be extra safe. These dates are back from 2016.

Can anyone provide me with any reasons as to why this could be the case. They have simply just cancelled it, without send it any ADR which to me just does not make any chance. Seems as though they are just cancelling without giving any type of chance.

Any updates will be appreciated

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Guys, devastating news.

Our ITA has been denied. It is based on insufficient evidence of common law partnership. I don’t really understand at this point as we have provided what is asked, we have scanned two separate documents that show different dates just to be extra safe. These dates are back from 2016.

Can anyone provide me with any reasons as to why this could be the case. They have simply just cancelled it, without send it any ADR which to me just does not make any chance. Seems as though they are just cancelling without giving any type of chance.

Any updates will be appreciated
Did you show proof of common law partnership as per this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=347&top=14

consar1012

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
11/06/2018
This is laughable but also not.. we didn't fill out the IMM common law partner form. We just simply uploaded scanned bank statements.

Own fault. We have just filled out another EE application.

Is what it is.

Reactions: tobs