+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

SahanK

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
I just saw my PPR letter from NDVO, today 31st December 2018.

All details are in my signature.
I emailed NDVO once I knew they were sending PPRS to approved files despite not being Indian. I'm Nigerian.
So I'm going to sort out the change of LVO for passport submission today.
It's good news, finally!
Congratulations

Reactions: tobs

dphotawala

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
At this point, my application is stuck at CRS score - The analyst couldn't verify my foreign work experience using the document my ex-employer provided me; therefore he reduced my score by 50 point. This took my CRS total below the cutoff score.

Anyways, as of two weeks back, I submitted additional documents that the analyst could use to verify the experience and reinstate my points. Also, I submitted a letter pointing out exactly which document has what required details - I submitted this letter yesterday.

That said, what are my options at the end of 6th month (due on 12th Jan)? Don't want to be a sitting duck and leaving my fate to a stranger.

@legalfalcon @tobs @cansha

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
At this point, my application is stuck at CRS score - The analyst couldn't verify my foreign work experience using the document my ex-employer provided me; therefore he reduced my score by 50 point. This took my CRS total below the cutoff score.

Anyways, as of two weeks back, I submitted additional documents that the analyst could use to verify the experience and reinstate my points. Also, I submitted a letter pointing out exactly which document has what required details - I submitted this letter yesterday.

That said, what are my options at the end of 6th month (due on 12th Jan)? Don't want to be a sitting duck and leaving my fate to a stranger.

There's nothing you can do but wait. You've done all that is within your power.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

You have no option but to wait. Forget 6 months .. if it takes 8-9 months you have no option. That is the sad reality of it. Don't want to discourage you. It may even happen tomorrow if it has to. But there is no recourse based on time elapsed on applications.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018

Good Luck !
update your signature..

Kalyan666

Jan 2, 2019
Hi everybody, I am new to this forum and desperately need your help. I am a FSW-Outland PR applicant (AOR: 10 July 2018) and I called IRCC today to know my application status. The agent tells me that my file has been "cleared" on 11th December. He explicitly mentioned that I have passed my Eligibility, Security and Criminality and the file is now with Sydney Nova Scotia VO. Is this normal to have your file cleared but for the PPR to take time (in my case > 20 days) to reach?

Damil198

Sep 24, 2018
Hi everybody, I am new to this forum and desperately need your help. I am a FSW-Outland PR applicant (AOR: 10 July 2018) and I called IRCC today to know my application status. The agent tells me that my file has been "cleared" on 11th December. He explicitly mentioned that I have passed my Eligibility, Security and Criminality and the file is now with Sydney Nova Scotia VO. Is this normal to have your file cleared but for the PPR to take time (in my case > 20 days) to reach?
There are quite a few people in the same boat as yours. I am one of them. I raised a CSE in order to confirm what the IRCC rep said and got a positive response. I was told that the local Visa office will get back with their response. Waiting since.

Reactions: Kalyan666

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
There are quite a few people in the same boat as yours. I am one of them. I raised a CSE in order to confirm what the IRCC rep said and got a positive response. I was told that the local Visa office will get back with their response. Waiting since.
Just a thought, why dont you email to Sydney VO like @tobs did to NDVO
see below post requesting for PPR email....

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/july-2018-aor-join-here.569196/page-333

Tamu11

May 1, 2018

Hello dphotawala,

I submitted additional documents to verify my work experience as well. I had a 'Review Required' for my work ex in my GCMS notes. I think, the additional documents have not been reviewed yet, as status is still 'Evaluating Eligibility'. My 6 months come done on the 19th of Jan.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Farfass

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Doc's Request.
ADR in November
AOR Received.
17 July 2018
Med's Done....
4 August 2018
Hi, could you share more info about your application? AOR date and your class (CEC, ...?)
My AOR was 17th July, FSW outland.