Category........
FSW
Doc's Request.
ADR in November
AOR Received.
17 July 2018
Med's Done....
4 August 2018
Hi everyone. I have a question. Our AOR was July 17th. Meds passed. Our security screening started about 2 months ago and then we were asked to provide additional documents like cv and details of military service about a month ago. Does anyone know how much longer we need to wait? The progress bar shows the days left but that will be thw anticipated 6 months wait?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi everyone. I have a question. Our AOR was July 17th. Meds passed. Our security screening started about 2 months ago and then we were asked to provide additional documents like cv and details of military service about a month ago. Does anyone know how much longer we need to wait? The progress bar shows the days left but that will be thw anticipated 6 months wait?
You might be in extended security checks because of your military service. And if that's the case your 6 months timeline will be exceeded. You can order CBSA notes to confirm.

Dodoz

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Already ordered for notes. But then...I thought all Nigeria applicants are processed in Accra. What is your VO? Raised a lot of web forms *sigh*

Once they start reviewing a file and everything is fine, how long does it take to make a final decision?

Yes I'm a July applicant, my AOR is July 10. I unfortunately I don't think Accra provides more details than that. @Kiki_tonia is also still waiting on Accra and she's a May applicant.
You can raise a CSE and apply for GCMS notes to get more details. But I'm not sure that'll provide you with the level of information you desire because I've heard of GCMS notes of Accra applicants having "not started" in all fields.

Amg_man

Nov 27, 2018
@GCMS gurus - help me understand this note:
Date: 30.10: "Recommendation: Recommend Pass MI3 Summary notes: CIO Recommends review required - pending outstanding PC. Provided: NRT. A11.2: Appears met FSW points: 81 ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete"
To make it a bit clearer, during my medical passed time (3 August), I received an ADR for a PCC and I submitted it on 5 August + another PCC was sent by its issuing country with IRCC on 23 August. Does this review note mean they are happy with my PCCs?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Already ordered for notes. But then...I thought all Nigeria applicants are processed in Accra. What is your VO? Raised a lot of web forms *sigh*

Once they start reviewing a file and everything is fine, how long does it take to make a final decision?
No, not all Nigerians are processed in Accra. I think about 50% (formerly 70%) are processed in Accra and probably another 20 -25% (formerly 28%) are processed in London and now about 25 -30% (formerly 2%) are processed in Ottawa. This is a guesstimate. (Nigerians being processed in Ottawa is a new trend, the earliest I could date it to was 2017).

My VO is Ottawa and Ottawa is considered the fastest VO

The time it takes to finalize an application once it has been reviewed depends largely on the visa office the application is being processed at. For Accra, I do not know but I'm seeing that no one has gotten a PPR earlier than the 7th month in recent times.

Reactions: Dodoz

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@GCMS gurus - help me understand this note:
Date: 30.10: "Recommendation: Recommend Pass MI3 Summary notes: CIO Recommends review required - pending outstanding PC. Provided: NRT. A11.2: Appears met FSW points: 81 ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete"
To make it a bit clearer, during my medical passed time (3 August), I received an ADR for a PCC and I submitted it on 5 August + another PCC was sent by its issuing country with IRCC on 23 August. Does this review note mean they are happy with my PCCs?
The notes may have been generated earlier than the ADR (confirm date of generation of these notes). Review required generally means they are not satisfied with something. Ypu should confirm from others on this forum that have lived in the country where your PCC was issued from that the PCC you sent was correctly done. Because it appears that either the PCC you sent hasnt been received or it's still not the right PCC. Your application may not be touched until the PCC issue is resolved.

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Hi, could you share more info about your application? AOR date and your class (CEC, ...?)

Dodoz

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
No, not all Nigerians are processed in Accra. I think about 50% (formerly 70%) are processed in Accra and probably another 20 -25% (formerly 28%) are processed in London and now about 25 -30% (formerly 2%) are processed in Ottawa. This is a guesstimate. (Nigerians being processed in Ottawa is a new trend, the earliest I could date it to was 2017).

My VO is Ottawa and Ottawa is considered the fastest VO

The time it takes to finalize an application once it has been reviewed depends largely on the visa office the application is being processed at. For Accra, I do not know but I'm seeing that no one has gotten a PPR earlier than the 7th month in recent times.
Thanks @tobz....At least I know how to rejig my prayer points

If I get you correctly, does it mean my file will be reviewed and processed in Accra?Where then does PPR email come from? Still Accra?

All in all, I wish you good landing in May and all the best in

Reactions: tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Thanks @tobz....At least I know how to rejig my prayer points

If I get you correctly, does it mean my file will be reviewed and processed in Accra?Where then does PPR email come from? Still Accra?

All in all, I wish you good landing in May and all the best in
Yes your application will be processed at Accra and your PPR will be sent from there.
Btw, how do you know your file your visa office is Accra? Because you mentioned that you just ordered GCMS notes. Did you raise a CSE?
Thank you for your kind wishes..

Dodoz

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Yes your application will be processed at Accra and your PPR will be sent from there.
Btw, how do you know your file your visa office is Accra? Because you mentioned that you just ordered GCMS notes. Did you raise a CSE?
Thank you for your kind wishes..
I raised a CSE sometime in September to add a Dependent and the agent confirmed that my file is in AVO. Also got my renewed passport, will send that in too. I hope that would not drag the process again....☺☺☺

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I raised a CSE sometime in September to add a Dependent and the agent confirmed that my file is in AVO. Also got my renewed passport, will send that in too. I hope that would not drag the process again....☺☺☺
it won't.
All the best.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Any updates @Gruff did you call yet?

Farfass

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Doc's Request.
ADR in November
AOR Received.
17 July 2018
Med's Done....
4 August 2018
You might be in extended security checks because of your military service. And if that's the case your 6 months timeline will be exceeded. You can order CBSA notes to confirm.
Ohh... Yeah that's what I guessed. I don't know what CBSA is though ...

Amg_man

Nov 27, 2018
The notes may have been generated earlier than the ADR (confirm date of generation of these notes). Review required generally means they are not satisfied with something. Ypu should confirm from others on this forum that have lived in the country where your PCC was issued from that the PCC you sent was correctly done. Because it appears that either the PCC you sent hasnt been received or it's still not the right PCC. Your application may not be touched until the PCC issue is resolved.
According to gcms notes, the PCC is received in "incoming correspondences" anyone with Israeli PCC here? Please share your experience

I also called an agent a couple of weeks ago and she told me that should they have an issue with any pcc they'd let me know...