+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Mine is July 30, Ghost was on 6th December. Ghost is because of Criminality passed.
Yep, I got one on Dec 6 or 7, and I think it should be about my criminality, though I'm not that sure.
How did you found out that is your criminality passed?
Are you CEC applicant?

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Are you sure? There is usually no ghost update for criminality - Just a change in status to IP2 means criminality passed.
CEC applicants go IP2 at the very beginning, I believe. S/he may be an CEC applicant!

BTW, I remember someone (in this forum?) who got two ghost updates in 2 weeks before he received his PPR. I think that the first one was his criminality passed. What else should it be?

Last edited:

leena83

Mar 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-07-2018
I already had criminality passed when the ghost came. Maybe I missed the one for criminality.
I had a ghost update for criminality passed on November 17. I checked the account and background check started then. Then I got another ghost update on December 14. It should be for security completed and file approval.

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
I had a ghost update for criminality passed on November 17. I checked the account and background check started then. Then I got another ghost update on December 14. It should be for security completed and file approval.
I think the former shouldn't be called a ghost update, as you saw an explicit update on your account.

Last edited:
Reactions: tobs and Hannahvet

leena83

Mar 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-07-2018
Any chance of PPR today?? Many of us have ghost update last Friday or this Monday. Ottawa usually issues ppr on Wed-Friday though

scorpio360

Oct 27, 2018
Got an update in current status. We are reviewing the additional documents provided from Not applicable. IP2 on 14 Nov. Got the update today. The ADR was a proactive submission of a colored copy of PCC.back in Aug 2018.

Called cic on 10 December and the aget said that criminality was passed and security-in progress.

AOR July 22
IP2 Nov 14
GCMS ordered- Received Nov 14

Suggests that my file is being worked on but would really appreciate some comments from the forum. I dont think its a ghost update?!!

Last edited:

leena83

Mar 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-07-2018
CEC applicants go IP2 at the very beginning, I believe. S/he may be an CEC applicant!

BTW, I remember someone (in this forum?) who got two ghost updates in 2 weeks before he received his PPR. I think that the first one was his criminality passed. What else should it be?
CEC applicants do have two ghost updates.i saw gcms n ghost of a cec applicant before. He had two ghosts

gmehta

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi all
So I was able to talk to an agent and she said my security is yet to begin. Any idea what stage this is then and how much time will this take further. Also are there further stages after the security check. TIA.