Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Some applicants were told that their security is in progress while others' did not start. The question is the first type of applicants are in SS while others are not ?
Nope. Just means they've started their Security while they haven't deigned to start on those in the other category like me. (I haven't called in 3 weeks tho)

Smmm

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Nope. Just means they've started their Security while they haven't deigned to start on those in the other category like me. (I haven't called in 3 weeks tho)
So have u ever seen an applicant who was told that his ssecurity started and it turned out to be regular sec checks not SS?

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Some applicants were told that their security is in progress while others' did not start. The question is the first type of applicants are in SS while others are not ?
I suppose that you feel like the answer of your question should be YES.
I am curious what is your logical reasoning behind this? Do you compare applications with the same AOR or just consider all the July applicants?

Smmm

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
I am curious what is your logical reasoning behind this? Do you compare applications with the same AOR or just consider all the July applicants?
In fact, i noticed that the majority of applicants whose sec check did not start receive their ppr early unlike who were told that their sec check started .. of course i am not sure of my assumption

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
They usually ask for resume from PhD holders. Objective is to check their research area and see if it does not have implication on security. Are you in research profession or your bachelors/masters in nuclear science or something like that?

Reactions: tobs

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
They usually ask for resume from PhD holders. Objective is to check their research area and see if it does not have implication on security. Are you in research profession or your bachelors/masters in nuclear science or something like that?
No, I am an engineer and my masters was not in any sensitive area like nuclear. I hope it is just a quick check from the office before approving my file.

Reactions: tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
So have u ever seen an applicant who was told that his ssecurity started and it turned out to be regular sec checks not SS?
I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

Smmm

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
I think my notice is general and not specially dedicated for july applicants