+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Actually for me it happens almost every time. For me to access in my portal I have to use an anonymous tab, and try to login twice, because on the first try it routes me back to cic.gc.ca...

But now it seems to be an overload in their servers...

bhaumik_

Nov 20, 2018
As you are CEC Inland, only update you will get now is PPR as there is no request for ADR. What is your VO ?
I haven't checked for my visa office as there are so many July applicants who are still waiting and calling CIC is a waste of time.

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
"Your application now has a progress bar. The progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application. It gives you an estimated completion date based on our latest processing times."

So yeah, its just gonna say how long I've been waiting, which it already says on the profile, and how much is left til the 6 month mark. So no new information.

bhaumik_

Nov 20, 2018
Hey Guys I have an unrelated question to this thread. I think one of you can help me for sure.

I am waiting for my PPR and currently on work permit which expires on Sep 2019. I'm tired of waiting so I want to go to India for holidays and come back as soon as I receive PPR, so that I can send them passport within 30 days.

Is it okay if I book one way ticket? Will it cause any immigration issues when I come back?