Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25/06/2018
AOR Received.
25/07/2018
@sissi25

Not necessarily. If you have passed 2 months from the day your eligibility was passed by an officer, then you may be in SS.

But, this message in and by itself does not mean that you are in SS.

Some security checks / BGC take a little longer but are not SS or enhanced security screening.
Thank you soooooo much I feel much better now.

Reactions: tobs

leena83

Mar 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-07-2018
I have AOR July 29.ip1 August 23.ip2 November 17.according to call on Friday my eligibility n criminality passed. Security not started. I got Cse reply which says they verified my information n everything is in order with application. Many around my AOR got ghost updates. Should I be worried? Vo Ottawa. Is ghost updates mandatory? Please help

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
I have AOR July 29.ip1 August 23.ip2 November 17.according to call on Friday my eligibility n criminality passed. Security not started. I got Cse reply which says they verified my information n everything is in order with application. Many around my AOR got ghost updates. Should I be worried? Vo Ottawa. Is ghost updates mandatory? Please help
Why should you be worried?! Everything is in order!
I don't believe that getting ghost updates is that significant. They just show that something is happening in the background.

Reactions: bshailesh3

leena83

Mar 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-07-2018
Why should you be worried?! Everything is in order!
I don't believe that getting ghost updates is that significant. They just show that something is happening in the background.
Thanks for the quick reply. But why r they delaying on security? Will not getting ghost updates delay my ppr? Does eligibility passed mean senior officer review done? It was recommended passed before

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply. But why r they delaying on security? Will not getting ghost updates delay my ppr?
I'm not sure! BUT it seems to me that many people got their PPR without getting ghost updates (or they missed them)

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hey everyone,
Got a question from the ones who ordered and received their GCMS notes. I have only ordered one set and in the first few pages of my notes there is a section called "Application Assignment", it says that it is assigned to someone (basically it's just the code of that person) and it has a "Due Date" which is December 16, 2018. Something is gonna happen on that day or it is just a generic due time and will be extended to another date?

Last edited:

Hannahvet

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hey.. my timeline is also similar.. 3aug AOR, 21 nov ip2.. confirmed on fon that eligibility and criminality are passed.. only security pending.. no ghost for me yet.. waiting.. let me knw when u hv any update

leena83

Mar 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-07-2018
Hey.. my timeline is also similar.. 3aug AOR, 21 nov ip2.. confirmed on fon that eligibility and criminality are passed.. only security pending.. no ghost for me yet.. waiting.. let me knw when u hv any update
sure..very nervous now..did you call on friday? r u in VO Ottawa? What did they say about security?

Last edited:

Hannahvet

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
sure..very nervous now..did you call on friday? r u in VO Ottawa? What did they say about security?
Yes.. VO is Ottawa.. called on Thursday..they said they are waiting for security only.. everything else is completed and passed

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Hey everyone,
Got a question from the ones who ordered and received their GCMS notes. I have only ordered one set and in the first few pages of my notes there is a section called "Application Assignment", it says that it is assigned to someone (basically it's just the code of that person) and it has a "Due Date" which is December 16, 2018. Something is gonna happen on that day or it is just a generic due time and will be extended to another date?
I think that is the date when the assigned agent will get back to your file. What is your file's status? I guess you already passed eligibility and criminality?

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
I think that is the date when the assigned agent will get back to your file. What is your file's status? I guess you already passed eligibility and criminality?
As of October 16 (my GCMS notes), Eligibility: Recommended Pass, Criminality: In Progress, Security: Not Started. I am planning to order the second set of GCMS notes in like 2 weeks. By that time, the assignment due time will be over. I really hope something positive happens by then.