+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@cansha hi. . Wat do u think abt this..
The chances of you being in security screening are minimal. But depends whether you have a long travel history or have spent significant amount of time in middle eastern countries. If both of the earlier scenarios are not true for you I don't think you are in SS.

As far your concern of rest of the people have received PPR around your AOR date. That is not a valid concern. There are many in June still waiting and your AOR is in August.

Reactions: tobs and Hannahvet

Hannahvet

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
The chances of you being in security screening are minimal. But depends whether you have a long travel history or have spent significant amount of time in middle eastern countries. If both of the earlier scenarios are not true for you I don't think you are in SS.

As far your concern of rest of the people have received PPR around your AOR date. That is not a valid concern. There are many in June still waiting and your AOR is in August.
Yes.. u are right.. june AORs are waiting.. but either their applications are approved or their eligibility is met/rec pass not passed with security going on...
I have no travel history outside India.. very simple case.. single applicant..one yr work exp..
Its just that they randomly pick files for SS

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yes.. u are right.. june AORs are waiting.. but either their applications are approved or their eligibility is met/rec pass not passed with security going on...
I have no travel history outside India.. very simple case.. single applicant..one yr work exp..
You're most likely not in SS. It is natural to think the worst when you don't have PPR.

Reactions: tobs and Hannahvet

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
My eligibility and criminality is passed and my security has not been initiated, but I do not think I'm in SS.

Reactions: Hannahvet

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Eligibility passed status is wats concerning.. called twice. Both times got to knw that its completed and passed. . That means it was reviewed by visa officer.. shouldn't have taken this long. My AOR is 3rd aug.. ip2 21 nov..
Others with similar timeline had eligibility status either met or rec pass then they got ppr aftr VO reviewd dre application..
This is the reason i think its in SS
I've been in IP2 for 36 days. My criminality was passed on the 31et of October and I suspect my eligibility was passed even before then. I think there are also a couple of people with IP2 between October 24 to 27 in June AOR that have their eligibility passed but security either not started it ongoing.
So, you're not alone and I refuse to believe we are in SS.

Reactions: Hannahvet

Hannahvet

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I've been in IP2 for 36 days. My criminality was passed on the 31et of October and I suspect my eligibility was passed even before then. I think there are also a couple of people with IP2 between October 24 to 27 in June AOR that have their eligibility passed but security either not started it ongoing.
Great.. thanks for this :)

Reactions: tobs

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
I think the SS thingy is country related!
like lets say if you are applying from a country with political corruption, famine, wars, etc... there will be a significant chance to get SS'ed.
and there's one other thing but i wont mention it here cz it's quite sensitive. :)

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I think the SS thingy is country related!
like lets say if you are applying from a country with political corruption, famine, wars, etc... there will be a significant chance to get SS'ed.
and there's one other thing but i wont mention it here cz it's quite sensitive. :)
Well, I've also seen a couple of cases of people who have lived and worked in Canada for years getting into SS. So sometimes it's random and not exactly fair at all.

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Well, I've also seen a couple of cases of people who have lived and worked in Canada for years getting into SS. So sometimes it's random and not exactly fair at all.
you know everything @tobs. Hope ou get than damn email ASAP
yup.
my friend applied for australia and spent 18 months in the SS.
another friend of mine applied for canada and spent 11 months in the SS. and that friend works with me in the same project here is saudi

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
you know everything @tobs. Hope ou get than damn email ASAP

yup.
my friend applied for australia and spent 18 months in the SS.
another friend of mine applied for canada and spent 11 months in the SS. and that friend works with me in the same project here is saudi
I hope you do too. You guys have become friends. I hope we can keep this rapport going when we're all in Canada.
I'm sincerely crossing my fingers for you that you won't be in the SS train.

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
I hope you do too. You guys have become friends. I hope we can keep this rapport going when we're all in Canada.
I'm sincerely crossing my fingers for you that you won't be in the SS train.
Thanks a l:rolleyes:t.
Hope to here about you in the CANADIAN news: @tobs CEO of Suncor