+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

bhaumik_

Nov 20, 2018
Not yet, thinking to call them this week, I have planned a trip to India in January, I hope I get my ppr and get stamp before that
I think we should be getting PPR by end of November so your trip to India won't be ruined.
Let me know when you have any updates. I will do the same!

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
These guys have become so so slow. People waiting in IP2 for months, people with approved cases and no PPR email etc etc

The number of ITA's this year are almost same as last year, while last year processing was much much faster. For sure there is something more to this delay. Probably they are seeing higher conversion (people with COPR who are landing this year). They may be close to that target and want to control the flow this year - so delaying as much as possible so that people only land next year.

Thoughts people?

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
These guys have become so so slow. People waiting in IP2 for months, people with approved cases and no PPR email etc etc

The number of ITA's this year are almost same as last year, while last year processing was much much faster. For sure there is something more to this delay. Probably they are seeing higher conversion (people with COPR who are landing this year). They may be close to that target and want to control the flow this year - so delaying as much as possible so that people only land next year.

Thoughts people?
Increased workload, more experienced staff at Cic have left vs previous year, the introduction of biometrics.

Could be any number of reasons why things have slowed down but it’s important to remember it’s still a hell of a lot faster than when express entry began and other immigration streams