+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
Any CEC inland applicants who applied on July first week in IP2 (We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information) ?

Have you applied for GCMs notes? If so what does it say?

nik088

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Hi Everyone,
Hope you all are doing well!!

Is it normal to not see any update on your status for about 3.5 months now?

Aor - July 28th, 2018
Medical - not needed
Additional Documents - Not needed
Background - Not applicable
Biometrics - Not needed
Application - is in progress

I live in Canada and i applied under Express Entry CEC.

Please clarify whether it's normal not to see any update (not even medicals). Called the clinic where i got my medicals done and they said that the reports were submitted to IRCC on August 2nd, 2018.

The agent at IRCC told me over the phone that it is normal not to see even a medical update for about 4 months and that the officer just didn't update the profile.

Just want to know what you all think. It'll be helpful in a way to stop me from overthinking.

Thank you

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
The agent at IRCC told me over the phone that it is normal not to see even a medical update for about 4 months and that the officer just didn't update the profile.
Not seeing medical updated after such a long time is not normal for sure. I have seen few cases where clinics messed up in sending documentation. Now if they are confirming they did send the documents question arises if your documents did reach IRCC. It is all an online system so it is difficult to lose documents in the process.
If I were you I would consider ordering GCMS notes to figure out what is happening.

nik088

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Not seeing medical updated after such a long time is not normal for sure. I have seen few cases where clinics messed up in sending documentation. Now if they are confirming they did send the documents question arises if your documents did reach IRCC. It is all an online system so it is difficult to lose documents in the process.
If I were you I would consider ordering GCMS notes to figure out what is happening.
Thanks for following up.
I did call IRCC and the same agent told me that we have all the documents (including medicals)

Pulkit'

Sep 24, 2018
AOR Received.
14/07/18
Med's Done....
02/08/18
Hi Everyone,
Hope you all are doing well!!

Is it normal to not see any update on your status for about 3.5 months now?

Aor - July 28th, 2018
Medical - not needed
Additional Documents - Not needed
Background - Not applicable
Biometrics - Not needed
Application - is in progress

I live in Canada and i applied under Express Entry CEC.

Please clarify whether it's normal not to see any update (not even medicals). Called the clinic where i got my medicals done and they said that the reports were submitted to IRCC on August 2nd, 2018.

Just want to know what you all think. It'll be helpful in a way to stop me from overthinking.

Thank you
Yea it is perfectly fine! Even my profile got updated a day back! I can understand your situation. Just give it some time! My AOR was 14th July!! So dont worry

nik088

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Yea it is perfectly fine! Even my profile got updates a day back! I can understand your situation. Just give it some time! My AOR was 14th July!! So dont worry[/QUOT
Yea it is perfectly fine! Even my profile got updates a day back! I can understand your situation. Just give it some time! My AOR was 14th July!! So dont worry
Hi Pulkit,
I am Nikhil. Thank you for responding.
So from your response to my concern, I make out that even you did not hear about any updates including medicals until yesterday. Am I assuming correct?
If yes, would you be able to share what update you received a day ago?

Pulkit'

Sep 24, 2018
AOR Received.
14/07/18
Med's Done....
02/08/18
No my medicals were cleared in August but after that there was no update in my profile only till yesterday!!