Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
There’s no fixed time as such. I have observed various cases where people have received pprs at different times. Although, many of them received at around 10:30 pm Ottawa time.
Mostly 9:30pm now since they moved back their time last week.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Another PPR drought for both June & July AORs
Hey next week, bring us some good news.
pleaseeeeee

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
Congratulations on your IP2...This will definitely keeps our hopes alive...!!!
Yeah and I do believe your VO do play a major role in processing time of application, mine being in Kyiv could be a reason for a timely IP2.
Hope everyone see a progress in thier application soon.

Reactions: Heshan

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Kind of noob question, but once I receive the CoPR, what's next?

I mean, what do I have to do in preparation to move to Canada, since I live in another country? I have read some testimonies in blogs, but could not find anything 'official' in IRCC's website.

What I have read so far is that I need to fill some forms (beforehand?), bring proof of funds and declare what I am bringing with me. That's it?

[EDIT] Okay I found it: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/application-approved.html

user78

Aug 1, 2018
Kind of noob question, but once I receive the CoPR, what's next?

I mean, what do I have to do in preparation to move to Canada, since I live in another country? I have read some testimonies in blogs, but could not find anything 'official' in IRCC's website.

What I have read so far is that I need to fill some forms (beforehand?), bring proof of funds and declare what I am bringing with me. That's it?

[EDIT] Okay I found it: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/application-approved.html
Did you read this? General info but nice to know.
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/pub/welcome.pdf

Reactions: Tayyabak

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Guys, need some clarifications regarding this.
I have ordered GCMS notes on 2nd of October, and as per that my Eligibility Recommend Passed, Criminality and Security are not started.
Yesterday (Nov 8th) I have emailed Ralph Goodale and request for an update regarding my application. According to his reply, my Criminality and Security are not initiated yet. Has anyone experience this kind of scenario?
I wonder how long will it get to initiate these Criminality and Security assessments? Waiting impatiently...
What was your visa office?