Interview........
no need
Passport Req..
28/02/2018
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon with god's grace
july 20 applicant ppr march 1 copr and visa issued april 5 passport on hand in a couple days... LVO
congrats................ but how you received COPR?

Lia77

Sep 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
File Transfer...
10-10-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting

Jemnay

Feb 19, 2018
Kidapawan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-12-2017
Doc's Request.
01-02-2018
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
01-03-2018
Med's Request
17-02-2018
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018

Jemnay

Feb 19, 2018
Kidapawan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-12-2017
Doc's Request.
01-02-2018
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
01-03-2018
Med's Request
17-02-2018
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
London visa office... do you have an idea if translation is necessary for the proof of communication because it is so expensive...
I think you don't need a translation for the proof of communication . I'm Manila visa office . Did you already get your pre arrival ? And sponsor approval ?

Reactions: toofarapart

krouss

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Anybody familiar with criminal record issue?

My husband sent a police record on which figured that he has been ''accused'' of injury in the year of 2000. After it is saying on his record that it has been removed as he was not guilty.

Actually he never went to court or anything for this case which was 18 years ago. It was managed directly at the police station. He was even surprised that this has been on his record as he needs to show police record for local employment and it was always virgin. But now he asked for immigration he saw there was this mention, but that mention was saying that it was ''cleared''.

CIC asks us documents related to this case... But the local police doesnt own such documents as it was cleared, it is 18 years old and it was from the beginning on something considered minor...

Is it more something of a routine to ask details when the person was not guilty or can this really affect our demand?

Thank you for the information!

James_NZ1

Jan 15, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-08-2018
Anybody familiar with criminal record issue?

My husband sent a police record on which figured that he has been ''accused'' of injury in the year of 2000. After it is saying on his record that it has been removed as he was not guilty.

Actually he never went to court or anything for this case which was 18 years ago. It was managed directly at the police station. He was even surprised that this has been on his record as he needs to show police record for local employment and it was always virgin. But now he asked for immigration he saw there was this mention, but that mention was saying that it was ''cleared''.

CIC asks us documents related to this case... But the local police doesnt own such documents as it was cleared, it is 18 years old and it was from the beginning on something considered minor...

Is it more something of a routine to ask details when the person was not guilty or can this really affect our demand?

Thank you for the information!
Hi

I'm currently going through the process of rehabilitation for a traffic accident in 2011. I'm guilty and dealing with the process of being deemed rehabilitated. To my knowledge even if you have been found not guilty, guilty or that the charge was so long ago that in your country it is no longer on your record you need to show proof of this. Canada has a really big issue with Traffic convictions and charges.

If it was cleared or not guilty you need to show as much proof of this as possible. If you where represented by a lawyer 18 years ago they will have documents on file including the verdict made by the judge/courts/police. The police may also be able to provide documents relating to this. After 10 years since the accident you are deemed rehabilitated provided no other crimes have been committed since 18 years ago. What they are likely requesting is proof of what happened and proof nothing has happened since as after 10 years Canada does not require you to require rehabilitation.

If you are unable to get any of this information request the police/courts or judges write a letter confirming this, if this is not possible you may need to require the services of a lawyer from Canada who has experience dealing with these cases.

krouss

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi

I'm currently going through the process of rehabilitation for a traffic accident in 2011. I'm guilty and dealing with the process of being deemed rehabilitated. To my knowledge even if you have been found not guilty, guilty or that the charge was so long ago that in your country it is no longer on your record you need to show proof of this. Canada has a really big issue with Traffic convictions and charges.

If it was cleared or not guilty you need to show as much proof of this as possible. If you where represented by a lawyer 18 years ago they will have documents on file including the verdict made by the judge/courts/police. The police may also be able to provide documents relating to this. After 10 years since the accident you are deemed rehabilitated provided no other crimes have been committed since 18 years ago. What they are likely requesting is proof of what happened and proof nothing has happened since as after 10 years Canada does not require you to require rehabilitation.

If you are unable to get any of this information request the police/courts or judges write a letter confirming this, if this is not possible you may need to require the services of a lawyer from Canada who has experience dealing with these cases.
The thing is that it never went to court... the police made a kind of meditation and it was resolved right away. Police doesnt own these documents anymore... they were rude with us they told us '' dont you read the police certificate? it says it is CLEARED 18 years ago...you really think we would keep that kind of record that long for such minor case?''

It is really anoying... actually we made a mistake... we send the national police certificate where this is written but government was actually asking for national court clearance... we went for this actual paper they were asking and it says that his record is clean! but as we submitted the wrong document they were asking everything about the case :\ ... We submitted the document they were actually asking but i am really worried as we dont have any documents from the police about this case anymore.

How long is the process of deemed rehabilitated? How do you know they are going to make you through this process?

We just submitted a written explanation that these paper doesnt exist anymore...you dont think it is enough?