E2 po timeline ko

Received application: aug 4,2017
Police clearance and schedule A: September 2017
Medical: September 2017
Pre arrival: feb 15-16 2018
Background: not started pa din po

KDS_dxb

Oct 8, 2017
Is there a timeline too for passports to be returned back after submission? How many days will it usually take?

Ceejee

Mar 27, 2017
E2 po timeline ko

Received application: aug 4,2017
Police clearance and schedule A: September 2017
Medical: September 2017
Pre arrival: feb 15-16 2018
Background: not started pa din po
un lang sa akin ewan ko ba. Sana nga may update din sa akin. Lets just wait nalng and keep on praying na magiging okay yung application natin..

karagreer

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-08-2017
Doc's Request.
29-09-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
File Transfer...
14-11-2017
Med's Request
10-11-2017
Med's Done....
04-12-2017
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-09-2018
Is there a timeline too for passports to be returned back after submission? How many days will it usually take?
Average time that I've seen is 2 to 3 weeks.

princessindeed

Mar 26, 2018
New
My additional documents status changed from "the additional documents you provided have been uploaded " to "we do not need additional documents". Hopefully a positive sign. Do you have any idea? Is this a sign of starting soon the BCG ? Thanks
did you get any feedback after this?

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
review of additional documents changed to not applicable what does it mean?
This mean they received your additional documents of you sent any.
If you didn't send any then this mean in your case they don't need more documents

princessindeed

Mar 26, 2018
This mean they received your additional documents of you sent any.
If you didn't send any then this mean in your case they don't need more documents
helo thank you so much for your reply, they ask me additional documents last year September 2017 for PCC and schedule A and submitted the documents by end of September then just got this update few days ago in my gckey and my ecas was updated that we sent you a correspondence September...it was just also recently that my ecas was updated with that line...does this mean that they really won't need any documents from me? I really hope so...its taking too long... :(

Reactions: princessmaycalata

annieaz

Apr 5, 2016
Hey everyone,
I'm sure someone else must have come across the same status change as my GCkey account has. The additional documents row changed from we do not need additional documents, to a blank space for 3 weeks, and now on Thursday it changed to ' we need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.' BUT I haven't received an email still. Could this be an error? I've sent LVO an email hoping they'll reply. Anyone else experience this?

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.
Hello Guys, I had a in person interview at Moscow but it was cancelled due to personal reasons. My visa office suggested a Skype interview but no date is finalized yet. Do you guys know how long it could take to re- schedule? Its been 2 weeks now. Please let me know. Thank you

karagreer

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-08-2017
Doc's Request.
29-09-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
File Transfer...
14-11-2017
Med's Request
10-11-2017
Med's Done....
04-12-2017
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-09-2018
Hey everyone,
I'm sure someone else must have come across the same status change as my GCkey account has. The additional documents row changed from we do not need additional documents, to a blank space for 3 weeks, and now on Thursday it changed to ' we need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.' BUT I haven't received an email still. Could this be an error? I've sent LVO an email hoping they'll reply. Anyone else experience this?
The blank space in between status updates is pretty common. Did you check messages in your GCkey? They may have sent a letter in your account asking for additional docs. It's possible that the "we need more docs" line is either an error or just referring to police certificate and Schedule A forms, in which case if you've already provided those forms, then the next update will be "we have received your additional docs" and then the next will be "we are reviewing the additional docs". There have been some weird glitches in GCkey at times. Keep checking for a message or email just in case they are indeed asking for additional docs.

Bubbb

Feb 18, 2018
Visa Office......
Rome, Italy
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
did you get any feedback after this?
No nothing happened after this. This only meant that no documents were missing and no need for other documents to send them . Hope we will get good news soon .

annieaz

Apr 5, 2016
The blank space in between status updates is pretty common. Did you check messages in your GCkey? They may have sent a letter in your account asking for additional docs. It's possible that the "we need more docs" line is either an error or just referring to police certificate and Schedule A forms, in which case if you've already provided those forms, then the next update will be "we have received your additional docs" and then the next will be "we are reviewing the additional docs". There have been some weird glitches in GCkey at times. Keep checking for a message or email just in case they are indeed asking for additional docs.
Thanks for your reply. They never asked me for schedule A and police certificate throughout the case yet. Although I did something bad and sent the schedule A and police certificate along with the application in July. I probably shouldn't have now that I think of it. Maybe that's why they haven't asked me for sched A and police certificate.

princessindeed

Mar 26, 2018
Thanks for your reply. They never asked me for schedule A and police certificate throughout the case yet. Although I did something bad and sent the schedule A and police certificate along with the application in July. I probably shouldn't have now that I think of it. Maybe that's why they haven't asked me for sched A and police certificate.
when did you submit your application?