+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

sdubey

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
is there anybody who appointed their husband as Representative ,

I(sponsor) appointed Myself as a representative for my wife's spousal sponsorship application, so i can keep track and receive all the correspondence from CIC .

is anybody have same case?

James_NZ1

Jan 15, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-08-2018
AFter medical is done? DO ask to upload online or mail to Visa offfice?/
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
AFter medical is done? DO ask to upload online or mail to Visa offfice?/
Hi sdubey

After your medical has been completed by the medical physician they send the medical results to IRCC themselves. You do not have to do send anything to IRCC. Check the letter you received from IRCC to make sure nothing is requested to be sent by you.

You can only visit a physician on this list though:

You must complete the medical within 30 days

Ceejee

Mar 27, 2017
E2 po timeline ko

Received application: aug 4,2017
Police clearance and schedule A: September 2017
Medical: September 2017
Pre arrival: feb 15-16 2018
Background: not started pa din po
Hello I recieved an email from immigration regarding sa Schedule A Background/Declaration ko incomplete daw info na nilagay. pd ba makahingi ng sample sayo ?

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
helo thank you so much for your reply, they ask me additional documents last year September 2017 for PCC and schedule A and submitted the documents by end of September then just got this update few days ago in my gckey and my ecas was updated that we sent you a correspondence September...it was just also recently that my ecas was updated with that line...does this mean that they really won't need any documents from me? I really hope so...its taking too long... :(
Yes this is confirmation on ECAS about the correspondence that took place in september. You submitted the additional docs , that why they changed the status, they dont need any further documents from you and received the.previous one.

It is a sign that they pickup your file and working on it. So be happy your file is in process .

princessindeed

Mar 26, 2018
Yes this is confirmation on ECAS about the correspondence that took place in september. You submitted the additional docs , that why they changed the status, they dont need any further documents from you and received the.previous one.

It is a sign that they pickup your file and working on it. So be happy your file is in process .
thank you!!! my heart is beating so fast in every update....I hope to get PPR soon!! it will be a very happy day for me!! again thank you God Bless you!

princessindeed

Mar 26, 2018

does this mean also that I passed the eligibility? and now they are doing background check?

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
does this mean also that I passed the eligibility? and now they are doing background check?
No, when you pass the eligibility you will receive pre arrival letter or they will update.
Background check will continue and it will show in gckey

sdubey

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017

Hi sdubey

After your medical has been completed by the medical physician they send the medical results to IRCC themselves. You do not have to do send anything to IRCC. Check the letter you received from IRCC to make sure nothing is requested to be sent by you.

You can only visit a physician on this list though:

You must complete the medical within 30 days
Thank you for the infromation

Mas4j

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
App. Filed.......
9/2017
Doc's Request.
10/2017
File Transfer...
12/2017
Med's Request
10/11
Med's Done....
11/06
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
Hello,
Is there any whatsapp group for September?
Thanks

TPeAcE

Mar 11, 2018
  • My wife is sponsoring me
  • she got her PR in 2016 , she has been living in Canada since 2013
    1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 16, 2014.
    2. We started processing your application on November 20, 2014.
  • Because of some issues we did not follow up till November 2016.
  • Resumed Application process in 14/11/2016
  • In 1/5/2017, i received an email requesting me to submit Additional family information form & Supplementary travels, along with family book / registration & Request of police certificate ( All submitted) .
  • Again in 15/08/2017 , they requested to submit the same forms, because of some gabs in the some periods, and i submitted again as requested.
  • in 08/01/2018, i received the Invitation to Pre-arrival services.
  • in 16/1/2018, they requested me to submit the police certificate, which i already submitted back in May 2017, ( I am from Eritrea but i was born and lived all my life in Saudi Arabia, so they said i did not submit the requested document , but i already submitted the certificate issued from Saudi Arabia, i re-sent it to them again .
  • and until now nothing , no reply or whatsoever , no request for Medical exam or anything else, i don't know if all is going to end soon POSITIVELY , or i'm still at early stages, and i must not keep my hopes up to high.
  • The Visa office is in Abu Dhabi UAE, i do not know if an interview will be required or not .

sdubey

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017