+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Tala20-5

Oct 21, 2017
I wonder who should write & sign that letter the sponsor or the PA . Because as I understood this stage is the perment residency process ...the ball on the PA ground ...the reason am asking & found ur post intersting we have a baby two weeks ago ...am on the cerise of starting the addition process now am waiting for the birth certiface issue which take one month over here ...any more clearity will b appreciated ...good luck with the baby

Tala20-5

Oct 21, 2017
I wonder who should write & sign that letter the sponsor or the PA . Because as I understood this stage is the perment residency process ...the ball on the PA ground ...the reason am asking & found ur post intersting we have a baby two weeks ago ...am on the cerise of starting the addition process now am waiting for the birth certiface issue which take one month over here ...any more clearity will b appreciated ...good luck with the baby

ALIAHMED9890

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015

I believe it is the PA that needs to sign and send the updated information.

ALIAHMED9890

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
I think you should inform them once the child is born. That's what i understand it by this email.
Anyhow, congratulations !
Thank you for you reply

Here are my thoughts:
In our application there is a section with a question "Is either of the PA or sponsor pregnant" & if yes the due date -

Do I not update the section since my initial answer was no and the situation has changed?

ALIAHMED9890

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hi guys,

Need some help here.
I used the webform to let the Singapore (my VO) office know about my spouse's current situation (pregnant with a child) and they replied to me this:

"To advise us of a change to your family composition, please send us a signed letter, email or fax providing us with all required changes to your file. The following information must be included in the letter if we are to make the changes:

- full name,
- date of birth,
- file number [Letter followed by a nine-digit number],
- telephone number, including area code,
- fax number, including area code, and
- mailing address

As we require your signature on this information, please note that your current family composition has not been amended in our records."

They asked me to send them the signed letter but I am not sure where! It does not state in the email. Do I just reply to the email attaching the letter or I use the webform again??

Anybody!!! guys need help here. Your input might help me understand what my next step should be.

Tala20-5

Oct 21, 2017
I don't think so ...prgency is not a big deal ...some people know it after a while ...& some people lose it at any stage ...if u want my advice don't concentrate on thiis ..after u have the birth of ur baby no body going to give u hard time when that happen ...concentrate on ur health ...& when time come just present ur birth certificate & am sure everything will b fine

KDS_dxb

Oct 8, 2017
I got aor2 on sept. 21st but bgc still shows in progress my VO is in London... you guys are lucky :( my hubby had to submit 2 pcc because he worked overseas so idkmaybe that's slowing it down
Hi, My VO is in London too. I was wondering why I was not requested PCC since I worked overseas too. was only requested sch A , and my ECAS status showing: "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." Does it mean, it was not reviewed yet?
BGC in progess..

I was not trying to follow up either, should i do that now? what do you guys think?

Reactions: linnykez

KDS_dxb

Oct 8, 2017
May I know if we should be receiving an email if the requested documents have been received? Or only in the ecas stat will change?

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Hi, My VO is in London too. I was wondering why I was not requested PCC since I worked overseas too. was only requested sch A , and my ECAS status showing: "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." Does it mean, it was not reviewed yet?
BGC in progess..

I was not trying to follow up either, should i do that now? what do you guys think?
we submitted the pcc upfront thats why they only asked for sched a which we uploaded right away last sep. 14 got aor 2 on sep. 21st status changed to no additional docs on oct. 12.. it means ur docs hasn't been reviewed yet.. did u have a 3rd line on ecas? aor2? because the last update u'll get on PA ecas would be the 3rd line until u get dm

princessmaycalata

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
BGC in progess..

I was not trying to follow up either, should i do that now? what do you guys think?[/You and my husband got the same situation but his VO is in Manila Philippines. They didn’t request the PCC yet is still in Progress. No update till now its been 45 days ago.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
BGC in progess..

When did you get AOR2?