+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

canadaVisa10

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
I've just found out that Canada Post doesn't track inbound registered mail since 2015 (back when I was living in Canada, they used to). So I'm looking for some feedback from people who've sent their applications via registered post: how many days after mailing the application did CIC send text notification and/or AORs. Thank you.

cessybasco

Sep 6, 2017
They request for schedule A for my husband but not included for police certificate at sept 1 and request for medical at sept 2. My husband did his medical at sept 15 and believed that the result has been sent by sep 18. Until now no update for the ECAS.

arsenal-ozil

Aug 16, 2017
I've just found out that Canada Post doesn't track inbound registered mail since 2015 (back when I was living in Canada, they used to). So I'm looking for some feedback from people who've sent their applications via registered post: how many days after mailing the application did CIC send text notification and/or AORs. Thank you.
For my case, I sent my application via post office with registered mail on MAR 7 (Took near 2 months until I received CIC’s notification for application well received by them). My time line as following for your reference. So be patient, they will start your application form soon or later.

Application Received: May 26

Start Processing : Jun 26

Application Sponsor Approved: Aug 11

Application arrived LVO: Sep 8

Until now nothing update yet.

In between the waiting time, I didn’t call or check anything and just wait, everything will move on but it just need times only. If CIC need anything they will send you email or via website account, for my case they did.

Hope above help you.

Pk2017

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
They took a week and a little more for me.
They request for schedule A for my husband but not included for police certificate at sept 1 and request for medical at sept 2. My husband did his medical at sept 15 and believed that the result has been sent by sep 18. Until now no update for the ECAS.

canadaVisa10

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
For my case, I sent my application via post office with registered mail on MAR 7 (Took near 2 months until I received CIC’s notification for application well received by them). My time line as following for your reference. So be patient, they will start your application form soon or later.

Application Received: May 26

Start Processing : Jun 26

Application Sponsor Approved: Aug 11

Application arrived LVO: Sep 8

Until now nothing update yet.

In between the waiting time, I didn’t call or check anything and just wait, everything will move on but it just need times only. If CIC need anything they will send you email or via website account, for my case they did.

Hope above help you.
Thanks arsenal-ozil, much appreciated. That's a long time to wait indeed. I'm curious, did you register for text notification from mailroom? Looks like another applicant who sent from Ireland got a text notification after a month. Anyway, did your registered-post tracking give you any updates before you received AOR from CIC? Thanks again.

The other registered-post applicant's timeline:
woohooo!

Application sent 07/31/2017.
Text received 08/30/2017
AOR received 10/06/2017.

account& application linked successfully.
had to use family name& appl #, type of application, all passport info, # of applicants as per email. left all other info blank. that was the only way to be linked. including any other info didnt work.

Last edited:

Taba0413

Jul 17, 2017
They are always waiting for making extra. Many are sent for sputum test, some heart test due to high B.P, and now I'm hearing this. We all have piercing here they didn't even ask us this.
Which country you are from?
I also had HIV test as part of the medical, at no additional cost though.

Drelsie

Aug 10, 2017
Philippines
Category........
App. Filed.......
19-07-2017
July 19
Recieved Application

Aug 28 AOR1

Aug 30 Sponsor approval/send sched A and NBI

Sept 1 Transfered to MVO

Sept 29 Medical Request

Oct 2 Request additional docs AOM

Oct 4 Medical done

Oct 5 Submitted AOM

Oct 7 Medical passed

Whats next???

princessmaycalata

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
I don’t know why when they ask my husband to do the Schedule A they didn’t ask about the Police certificate? How can they start the background check and criminal check? The medical done and passed already. The only email they sent was they forward the file to office visa in Manila for further processing. Is that possible?

Pk2017

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
They dont need additional documents. Right? Then dont worry.
You can send them a enquiry asking if they need any other document?