+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

princessmaycalata

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
They didn’t ask for additional documents. I’m just worried that they skip about it. Coz others said that the Schedule A and police certificate supposedly comes together. But they only ask my husband to complete the schedule A 5669 form and submit it through online account.

Oct 10, 2017
Hi! I applied my application and they received it July 4, 2017. They just gave me UCI and Application Number and no feedback yet from them til now. Im from the Philippines and my wife is in Peg. Thanks!

Oct 10, 2017
ohh that's weird bec i am a july 20th applicant and I am already on my aor2 i guess ever case is different
when din you received your AOR2? I have submitted the form eIM5669E and acknowledged they received the form on Sept. 15 which is i think causes the delay of my application.

arsenal-ozil

Aug 16, 2017
Thanks arsenal-ozil, much appreciated. That's a long time to wait indeed. I'm curious, did you register for text notification from mailroom? Looks like another applicant who sent from Ireland got a text notification after a month. Anyway, did your registered-post tracking give you any updates before you received AOR from CIC? Thanks again.

The other registered-post applicant's timeline:
No, from the registered post tracking it only said the mail had sent out to Canada. But Canada post doesn't provide any post tracking, so it is blind at that period of time until I received the notification from CIC near end of MAY.

Reactions: canadaVisa10