+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
I tried to call and check today but after spending several minutes routing my way through the various menus, all I got was a message saying that there were too many calls and not enough agents and they couldn't put me in the queue. Then the call ended. What number did you call and how did you get in the queue? Any suggestions for good times of day to call?
8am EST

fatima91

Star Member
Sep 21, 2016
I tried to call and check today but after spending several minutes routing my way through the various menus, all I got was a message saying that there were too many calls and not enough agents and they couldn't put me in the queue. Then the call ended. What number did you call and how did you get in the queue? Any suggestions for good times of day to call?
He called them about 8 am and it was Friday the number he called was 18882422100

fatima91

Star Member
Sep 21, 2016

Try this way

Use PA's Account

Permanent Resident --> Family Class (Spouses)

Choose = Family Name, Given Name, Birth Date

Enter PA's Family Name, Given Name, Birth Date (I copy pasted Family and Given Names from the application file - not sure if that made any difference)

DO NOT put anything for city and country of birth (leave it BLANK Not even try to hit space bar just leave it empty)

Enter accurate Passport Information as it is on you application (I copy pasted the Passport Number - not sure if that made any difference)

Enter Province and City where PA intends to live (Enter as it is in your application)

Marital Status = Married

# of applicants = 2 (PA + Sponsor)

Thanx to chirag0389

emeritus

Jul 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Havana
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
Dec
Med's Done....
Jan 12
I just got AOR2 that file has been sent to VO abroad! :)

Sched A and Police Check have already been submitted online. No medical request yet.

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
I just got AOR2 that file has been sent to VO abroad! :)

Sched A and Police Check have already been submitted online. No medical request yet.
congrats.. shows your file is moving very fast, it is your VO that will request for medicals.
May i confirm if your ECAS already changed to "in process"

Reactions: emeritus

samcheema

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hello Friends,

Applied on July 13 and application was received on July 14.
Got AOR on 21th August and then linked application online on 25th Aug.
On Ecas it shows Decision made but did not received any email.
Also did not received any request for PCC and schedule A.

On the Details tab it shows "Your Action Is Required" but nothing is there.

Am I missing any steps or anything?

Very confused, any suggestions?
Hello, I'm in the same situation. No idea where to submit PCC and Schedule A.

Reactions: J2017

samcheema

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hi there,

I got my AOR on 24th August I linked my account to sponsor and not PA's account also I haven't received any PCC or SA request, I keep checking cic for any ecas updates but there is no place where I can upload them, I feel we have to wait until we are requested.
Thank you for the update. I will update as soon as I have receive a request to submit these documents.

stuckinlimbo

Aug 22, 2017
Try this way

Use PA's Account

Permanent Resident --> Family Class (Spouses)

Choose = Family Name, Given Name, Birth Date

Enter PA's Family Name, Given Name, Birth Date (I copy pasted Family and Given Names from the application file - not sure if that made any difference)

DO NOT put anything for city and country of birth (leave it BLANK Not even try to hit space bar just leave it empty)

Enter accurate Passport Information as it is on you application (I copy pasted the Passport Number - not sure if that made any difference)

Enter Province and City where PA intends to live (Enter as it is in your application)

Marital Status = Married

# of applicants = 2 (PA + Sponsor)

Thanx to chirag0389
Thanks for all the tips and tricks, folks. In the end, I got through on the phone to Immigration and they were able to confirm that the place of birth I was entering (as we entered on the application) and what they had in their system was different. After that, it was linked.

One quick thing: I put in 2 for number of applicants, though in fact our application has 3 (sponsor, PA, and one dependent who is a Canadian citizen). So there's that.

There were no messages waiting for me once I logged in though she said that the Schedule A and background would be coming soon.

Glengel

Aug 29, 2017
Hi guys. Finally.. I got received an email that i need to create and link my application.but im in trouble now. I couldnt link it. It says no application found.i wonder what i missed to answer

Samy.K

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hello Friends,

Applied on July 13 and application was received on July 14.
Got AOR on 21th August and then linked application online on 25th Aug.
Did not received any request for PCC and schedule A.

On the Details tab it shows "Your Action Is Required" but nothing is there.

Am I missing any steps or anything?

Very confused, any suggestions?
Guys any suggestion or comment on this?

Reactions: J2017

Socloseyetsofar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
I just got a letter/email today saying.... This message is being sent to confirm that the application for permanent residence for your relative(s) will be processed at CPC Mississauga.

Is this SA or AOR 2? I'm the sponsor and confused