Interview........
06-12-2017 - Passed
Passport Req..
06-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-03-2018
why do you need to call CIC? July 25 applicants, you'll probably gonna get AOR week of September 11 the earliest. So be patient, waiting can be stressful.
I know about a case where the sponsor called CIC before getting AOR and found out her application was going to be returned. The file wasn't being mailed yet, so she asked what was wrong with it, and the person on the phone told her what. She mailed what they needed right away, even though it was going to be returned, and hoped for the best. Her file didn't get sent back, instead she got AOR later and was also informed they were able to attach the documents she mailed prior returning the application to her file. So, I think it is not that bad to be calling them now. Specially in my case, when I know the file is already in the system and they can have access to it and also give me information and updates on it. Also, some people have a harder time waiting, and calling and getting some information can ease their minds. Although If the file isn't in the system yet, then it's better to be patient. If people from July 20th and 21st are getting AOR already, it's possible that some July 25th applicants get AOR next week, as they wouldn't receive applications on July 22nd nor 23rd, since it was a weekend. I disagree the earliest would be September 11th, but like you, can't be sure about it.

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
I know about a case where the sponsor called CIC before getting AOR and found out her application was going to be returned. The file wasn't being mailed yet, so she asked what was wrong with it, and the person on the phone told her what. She mailed what they needed right away, even though it was going to be returned, and hoped for the best. Her file didn't get sent back, instead she got AOR later and was also informed they were able to attach the documents she mailed prior returning the application to her file. So, I think it is not that bad to be calling them now. Specially in my case, when I know the file is already in the system and they can have access to it and also give me information and updates on it. Also, some people have a harder time waiting, and calling and getting some information can ease their minds. Although If the file isn't in the system yet, then it's better to be patient. If people from July 20th and 21st are getting AOR already, it's possible that some July 25th applicants get AOR next week, as they wouldn't receive applications on July 22nd nor 23rd, since it was a weekend. I disagree the earliest would be September 11th, but like you, can't be sure about it.
When I called last week agent said they are entering data into the system after asking my my UCI and other Info and after that all agents have said it is not in the system and there is no note on the appliacation.

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
When I called last week agent said they are entering data into the system after asking my my UCI and other Info and after that all agents have said it is not in the system and there is no note on the appliacation.
So they had put data of your application into their system in the first place or that was a general info the agent was giving you about entering data into the system?

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Application sent on 17th July
Application received on 18th July
Received AOR on 29th July

Good luck other candidates.
I believe AOR1 on Aug 29.

kencarlojoyce

Aug 25, 2017
I'm so worried that my application got lost or something. They haven't sent an AOR and application was received in July 14th. Some of July 20th applicants have received their AORs.

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I'm so worried that my application got lost or something. They haven't sent an AOR and application was received in July 14th. Some of July 20th applicants have received their AORs.
Did you call them?? If you havent call them tomorrow and find out what happened with your application. Also Im july 14 and still waiting for AOR. I called them today and they told me that they are processing for my eligibility right now. So i should be getting some news from them anytime soon.

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
So they had put data of your application into their system in the first place or that was a general info the agent was giving you about entering data into the system?
The agent asked my UCI and othet info ect and said that they have my application and inputting data into system. He said it will be a while to get AOR as they are sending letters for July 11 applications.
When I called this week the agents gave me totally different answer that application not is the system yet and no notes for me as well.

Last edited:

kencarlojoyce

Aug 25, 2017
Did you call them?? If you havent call them tomorrow and find out what happened with your application. Also Im july 14 and still waiting for AOR. I called them today and they told me that they are processing for my eligibility right now. So i should be getting some news from them anytime soon.
I tried to call them but I couldn't reach them and it's always busy and no option to talk to an agent.

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
The agent asked my UCI and othet info ect and said that they have my application and inputting data into system. He said it will be a while to get AOR as they are sending letters for July 11 applications.
When I called this week the agents gave me totally different answer that application not is the system yet and no notes for me as well.
That is weird. Although their answers are not consistent anyway. Call them again and push them for a better answer than what they gave you. I hope you'll get good news