+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
Hi guys, I called CIC couple of times and both times I got different response. One agent said they are entering data in the systems and the other said application is not in the system yet.
Has anyone experienced situation like this?
My application was received on July 24.

ren_kw

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
Hi guys, I called CIC couple of times and both times I got different response. One agent said they are entering data in the systems and the other said application is not in the system yet.
when was your app received? the agent who answered you that your app still.not on system is a lady/woman?.. i called today and she said they were still.on july 14th apps..

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
when was your app received? the agent who answered you that your app still.not on system is a lady/woman?.. i called today and she said they were still.on july 14th apps..
I am July 24 applicant. A woman answered my call. I insisted her and she checked my UCI (sponsor). She came back with response no application in the system yet.

MahaAtif

Jul 14, 2017
called cic and 'sam' picked up, says they are just opening july 11 files??? how is everyone else told july 14, and july 20 applicant even got an aor already. :(

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
called cic and 'sam' picked up, says they are just opening july 11 files??? how is everyone else told july 14, and july 20 applicant even got an aor already. :(
That's what I was told. Someone on this forum mentioned that's agents don't have always upto date information. When agent checked my UCI it still have my old address which is another clue that's my app is not entered in the system yet.

ren_kw

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
They don't have consistent infos and latest update.. we jsut gotta believe that everything is fine and we will get our Aor soon.

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Just got AOR 2 from Singapore.
Waiting for a medical call and then background check.
Although she had one earlier this year for a TRV application.
Hope they will not start another background check.

samcheema

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hello, Does anyone have submitted their PCC and Schedule A after linking their application? If yes, please let me know how I can submit mine. Also, I have checked under submitted documents option but there is no option to submit or attach any documents.

kencarlojoyce

Aug 25, 2017
I tried to call them couldn't reach them and there was no option to talk to an agent please help.