+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
just called cic mine was the 20th no aor yet he said my app is on the system tho... idk if that is a good thing or is it just normal for evryone to have their app in the system whether to

Uzma.Siayed7

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
just called cic mine was the 20th no aor yet he said my app is on the system tho... idk if that is a good thing or is it just normal for evryone to have their app in the system whether to
So when you call thm, did they find you through your name or how??

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
Hi I am on the same boat, Today I got an email from CIC with file number and that they received my application on July 14th, now I am confused whats the next step forward, will I get an email about sponsor approval? who will get the pcc and SA request me or my wife? and when would be the file transferred to new delhi VO also when can I link my application??? Totally confused bout this process.
you need to link your account.. follow the instructions on the spreadsheet.

ren_kw

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
are you the sponsor or the principal applicant? how to call and ask about your application to CIC?

shabahat89

Jan 27, 2016
hello.. when did you receive medical request and how did you receive it. Also, have you uploaded your schedule A and PCC? It will be transferred to the visa office soon as that is the next stage.
Hi received it 2 days ago via online cic account.

Summor

Aug 24, 2017
Hey everyone ..i send my application on 29 june 2017 received on 30 junebut there is a long weekend in between so i think i will be a july applicant..so july applicants please post here
Thank you

Hello,
My husband sent our application on July 7, received on July 10.
Till now we got nothing from cic.
Is this normal???
Is there anyway to contact CPC in Missiagua,or we should wait more??
Please advise.

Thank you

shabahat89

Jan 27, 2016
Hello,
Is this normal???
Please advise.

Thank you
I think it's normal because my wife's application was received by cic on 7th July and there was no communication until last week Aug 15th when I received AOR. I think you should wait little more.

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I submitted my application for sponsoring my wife on July 13th, it was received on July 14th it was am outland application, I called cic today the lady said they have inputted information in their system which means they won't return my application but if they need anything they will request me for it via email. What she told me is since I am a sponsor and not the PA I have to fill out an authorize form to get any information, also upon asking her if I will get email about AOR, she denied saying its the PA who will receive emails with PCC and SA request, then it would be transferred to Visa office. Secondly upon asking her how am I suppose to authorize myself she send me a form via email and gave me application number which she said only PA can link it. Is she right on this?
you haven't received your AOR yet, right? did they tell you that they are working on July 11 application now and July 14 will get their AOR within a couple of days? I just called them too and he said my application is received and it is not going to be returned to me, i should be getting my AOR soon as well.

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hello,
Is this normal???
Please advise.

Thank you
call them today and ask them to give you info about the status of your application. they will tell you if they received it and have it in their system or it was returned to you. 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only) that is their phone number

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
now because I'm paranoid now, and my question is for the people who called IRCC and found out their application was returned to them. how did they find out that your application was returned? was there any of your info in their system? what did they tell you apart from your application was returned.

Reactions: ren_kw