+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Hitzo

Mar 2, 2016
Only 2 AORs this week !!

I'm on the same boat. Did she tell you when will you recieve the AOR?
No She didn't tell me i''ll receive AOR, she simply said any correspondence made by cic will be to the PA and she would receive SA and PCC request, she told me there is a delay for a week.

Reactions: punkiister

Hitzo

Mar 2, 2016
Hey Guys,
Just received an email from CIC, it had Application number and my UCI on it, also it confirmed that they received my file on 07/14/2017, Is this AOR? I am the Sponsor, I didn't receive any request regarding PCC or SA, it also doesn't tell me what is my next step moving forward. Please Help, Thanks

hemadev

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
06-07-2017
Hey Guys,
Just received an email from CIC, it had Application number and my UCI on it, also it confirmed that they received my file on 07/14/2017, Is this AOR? I am the Sponsor, I didn't receive any request regarding PCC or SA, it also doesn't tell me what is my next step moving forward. Please Help, Thanks
Yes it is AOR! Congrats
Next step is you link the application to your GC key account where you will receive Shced A and PCC request.

Hitzo

Mar 2, 2016
How to Link the application from here on I have no idea, also email didn't tell me anything about that

shabahat89

Jan 27, 2016
Hello, friends...my wife's application was received on 7th July. Last week I got confirmation that application has been received and assigned a file number. Couple days back I received the medical request as well. Wondering when cic will send the application to the regional office (which in my wife's case is New Delhi) for processing or they don't do it anymore?

shabahat89

Jan 27, 2016
Thanks for that link,
I was reading post's I believe CIC will now send me a sponsorship approval email, after then the file would be transferred to the visa specific country, then the PA will receive PCC and SA after w have to link, we can't link after AOR that's correct?
You should be able to link after AOR. I linked my application soon after receiving AOR. Medical request which is received was online as well. Have you tried linking application online? Getting any error?

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
Hello, friends...my wife's application was received on 7th July. Last week I got confirmation that application has been received and assigned a file number. Couple days back I received the medical request as well. Wondering when cic will send the application to the regional office (which in my wife's case is New Delhi) for processing or they don't do it anymore?
hello.. when did you receive medical request and how did you receive it. Also, have you uploaded your schedule A and PCC? It will be transferred to the visa office soon as that is the next stage.

Hitzo

Mar 2, 2016
Hi I am on the same boat, Today I got an email from CIC with file number and that they received my application on July 14th, now I am confused whats the next step forward, will I get an email about sponsor approval? who will get the pcc and SA request me or my wife? and when would be the file transferred to new delhi VO also when can I link my application??? Totally confused bout this process.