+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Sammy143

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
wow it's crazy, july is almost over and there's only 17 of us? june has 87 applicants. it's going to feel so good being an august applicant since theirs will go really fast.
LOL lots of people are not aware of this forum how many thousands are applying from different places and countries who just happen to do it on their own without joining any group or anything. I wish we were only 17 hhhhhhhhh. my application was returned on july 12 i was May applicant.

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
LOL lots of people are not aware of this forum how many thousands are applying from different places and countries who just happen to do it on their own without joining any group or anything. I wish we were only 17 hhhhhhhhh. my application was returned on july 12 i was May applicant.
Good luck this time around. Hope all goes smoothly.

benisimo

Jul 3, 2017
Hello everyone,

I just have some very urgent concerns and I hope someone could provide their insight as soon as possible.

So I had sent the required forms to my spouse for her to validate, print and sign and then courier those documents to me. However, when she pressed validate in IMM1344 the field "Relationship to Principal Applicant" turned blank and then was mistakenly set to an incorrect value and that was the one she printed and signed and sent to me yet I saw only the error after I received the documents.
However someone I know suggested and we saw from some internet sources that if there is a mistake on any form, I can simply correct it by hand, affix my signature to the correction and attach an explanation letter on why there was a mistake with my signature on it as well. Can anyone say if this is advisable? Another way we thought was that I would be the one to revalidate, reprint the form and forge her signature but to be honest I'm really not confident and uncomfortable with that at all. Obviously the most straightforward and safest solution for this is to just have her revalidate, print, sign and send the documents to me again but it will cost some more money and a few more days, just want to ask what would be the most practical solution for us.

Also, my spouse had already requested for a police clearance couple of weeks ago which she also included in the package for me. When she applied for it she had indicated it as 'immigration requirement' and they also asked for my address here in Canada. When she received it however, they put MY address in Canada as her address on the document, my understanding is that probably they put it as her 'intended address' for her when she gets here? Or did they make a mistake and should have put her address in the Philippines? would it pose a problem when CIC asks for Schedule A along with the clearance or should we request for another one with her correct address in the Philippines?

Sorry for the lengthy post, kindly ask if you need clarifications on our issue. Please help. we really want to submit the application the soonest we can. thank you

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Hello everyone,

I just have some very urgent concerns and I hope someone could provide their insight as soon as possible.

So I had sent the required forms to my spouse for her to validate, print and sign and then courier those documents to me. However, when she pressed validate in IMM1344 the field "Relationship to Principal Applicant" turned blank and then was mistakenly set to an incorrect value and that was the one she printed and signed and sent to me yet I saw only the error after I received the documents.
However someone I know suggested and we saw from some internet sources that if there is a mistake on any form, I can simply correct it by hand, affix my signature to the correction and attach an explanation letter on why there was a mistake with my signature on it as well. Can anyone say if this is advisable? Another way we thought was that I would be the one to revalidate, reprint the form and forge her signature but to be honest I'm really not confident and uncomfortable with that at all. Obviously the most straightforward and safest solution for this is to just have her revalidate, print, sign and send the documents to me again but it will cost some more money and a few more days, just want to ask what would be the most practical solution for us.

Also, my spouse had already requested for a police clearance couple of weeks ago which she also included in the package for me. When she applied for it she had indicated it as 'immigration requirement' and they also asked for my address here in Canada. When she received it however, they put MY address in Canada as her address on the document, my understanding is that probably they put it as her 'intended address' for her when she gets here? Or did they make a mistake and should have put her address in the Philippines? would it pose a problem when CIC asks for Schedule A along with the clearance or should we request for another one with her correct address in the Philippines?

Sorry for the lengthy post, kindly ask if you need clarifications on our issue. Please help. we really want to submit the application the soonest we can. thank you
My husband did the same thing he sent the form from the old ones yes i had a thought of forging his signature but i just let him reprint and resend it to me regardless of how much it cost and it took atleast 3 days to get to me... but i did it so i feel at peace when i sent the package... but with her nbi or police clearance she should have her philippine address not a foreign address regardless of the purpose of getting it.

benisimo

Jul 3, 2017
My husband did the same thing he sent the form from the old ones yes i had a thought of forging his signature but i just let him reprint and resend it to me regardless of how much it cost and it took atleast 3 days to get to me... but i did it so i feel at peace when i sent the package... but with her nbi or police clearance she should have her philippine address not a foreign address regardless of the purpose of getting it.
Thank you very much. yes we've both agreed to just resend the correct form with her signature - it's really the safest and sure bet and it's just another 3 days and some more money.
So even a letter of explanation after manually correcting the form wouldn't typically be accepted either?

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Thank you very much. yes we've both agreed to just resend the correct form with her signature - it's really the safest and sure bet and it's just another 3 days and some more money.
So even a letter of explanation after manually correcting the form wouldn't typically be accepted either?
Why dont you print the page you correcteh only? You dont need to print the whole thing again.

Reactions: aerchan

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
not sure about the letter of explanation but i am sure that we can't use white out on immigration forms... but i did resend it i know the feeling it's frustrating but he sent me like 2 pages of his signed form 100 something dollars later but i'd prefer it if it gives me some peace of mind. hopefully it works out on both of you... is she in the philippines? my hubby is filipino but he works in Qatar.. prayers for all of us.. hoping for more aor's soon!

jugni88

Jul 20, 2017
Hi
I'm gathering my documents to sponsor my spouse in India and was wondering what happens if the proof of contact exceeds 10 pages. Can I do front and back copies ????

benisimo

Jul 3, 2017
Why dont you print the page you correcteh only? You dont need to print the whole thing again.
We weren't able to save the soft copy of the one that was originally validated... and besides we think that even if we print just that page, if they scan the barcode that we didnt revalidate they might see that the field does not match the one which was submitted

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
We weren't able to save the soft copy of the one that was originally validated... and besides we think that even if we print just that page, if they scan the barcode that we didnt revalidate they might see that the field does not match the one which was submitted
should be revalidated and she can just print and sign the forms... the barcodes will be the same as long as the answers match

JulianaAndrew

Feb 14, 2017
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A and PCC: 01-09-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: 01-09-2017, AOR2: 19-09-2017
File Transfer...
15-09-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2018
Interview........
06-12-2017 - Passed
Passport Req..
06-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-03-2018
Got text message confirmation at 8:45 pm pacific time today, so officially they got it today

L.G.O.

May 24, 2017
If you dont mind me asking, Why was your application sent back?