Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
13-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 2016
LANDED..........
October 2016, InshaAllah
I'm sponsoring my wife. In the form 5406 (Additional Family Information) she mentioned all of her family information.
1. As a spouse do I also have to complete this same form and signed by me?
2. If yes, then on my form Section A-> whose name comes in Applicant field and in Spouse field?

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I'm sponsoring my wife. In the form 5406 (Additional Family Information) she mentioned all of her family information.
1. As a spouse do I also have to complete this same form and signed by me?
2. If yes, then on my form Section A-> whose name comes in Applicant field and in Spouse field?
the form is only for the principal applicant and not the sponsor. you don't need to fill out this form.

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
my sister in law got her aor and the instruction to link her account not a forum member application was sent 1st week of june

zizaheer

Aug 8, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
05-Mar-2015
Nomination.....
17-Dec-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
28-Jan-2015 (AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
26-May-2016
Med's Done....
31-May-2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
13-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 2016
LANDED..........
October 2016, InshaAllah
the form is only for the principal applicant and not the sponsor. you don't need to fill out this form.
thank you. got another issue here. I need some corrections to be made on form 5532 on a page in the middle. the form is signed and sent by my wife already. Now if she needs to send it again it will take more time. Can i reprint the page and put it in the middle? the problem is, the paper size doesn't match. My wife one is slightly longer than the one I'm going to print on. Any feedback on that please?

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
thank you. got another issue here. I need some corrections to be made on form 5532 on a page in the middle. the form is signed and sent by my wife already. Now if she needs to send it again it will take more time. Can i reprint the page and put it in the middle? the problem is, the paper size doesn't match. My wife one is slightly longer than the one I'm going to print on. Any feedback on that please?
There shouldn't be any problems. I had the same situation as my husband signed the forms but later on I had to change something in the middle and i had to reprint it and the papers were not the same. I did it and sent my application that way because i think all they care about is the correct info and signatures plus they know most of us are away from our spouses. but again it is your call :)

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
same thing happened hubby needed to resend it we spent 100 dollars to get it express... but for peace of mind i did it

johny418_ind

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Hello All,

I am new to this Group. I have sent my Spouse (Including Dependent Son) Application to Mississauga on 18 July via Canada post and Received at 20 July to Mississauga as per Canada Post Confirmation

But I or my Spouse does not get any mail regarding the Application Receiving. Also, I was not aware of the SMS Process so didn't filled the same.

Please anyone let me know how should I Proceed. Usually how the things move...

Regards,
Johny418_ind

hemadev

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
06-07-2017
Hello All,

I am new to this Group. I have sent my Spouse (Including Dependent Son) Application to Mississauga on 18 July via Canada post and Received at 20 July to Mississauga as per Canada Post Confirmation

But I or my Spouse does not get any mail regarding the Application Receiving. Also, I was not aware of the SMS Process so didn't filled the same.

Please anyone let me know how should I Proceed. Usually how the things move...

Regards,
Johny418_ind
The average time for their first acknowledgment of receipt is around 1 month I think. We applied in the first week of July and still waiting! Don't worry and add your name to July spreadsheet for tracking, it helps to know what is the average time for each status update.

L.G.O.

May 24, 2017
Im sending my application today. How do i address the mail?
Should i put
Sponsorship: spousal
Case processing center
2 robert speck parkway

Or should i just put
Case processing center
2 robert speck parkway

krouss

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi. Does anybody knows how I can change my adress (I'm the sponsor)? I signed the form BEFORE moving,...My previous adress was at my parents house so I can still receive my things but I would like to put my new adress now.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Hi. Does anybody knows how I can change my adress (I'm the sponsor)? I signed the form BEFORE moving,...My previous adress was at my parents house so I can still receive my things but I would like to put my new adress now.
Once approved as a sponsor you can change it in ecas. Otherwise just wait. Mostly all communication is sent via email

deez3d

Jul 23, 2017
Just an update, I called the CIC number and was informed by the agent that, they're currently working on outland applications received on June 6th and after.

The CIC call centre number 1-888-242-2100 doesn't work even if you try using skype from outside of Canada. Also, they wouldn't be able to answer any questions in regards to your application but they can give you answers for general inquiries (address changes, dates they are currently working on and such).

This number +1 613 944 4000 can be dialed from Skype. You'll get transferred to the 1-800 line if you dial 1 twice.