+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

haXudon

May 31, 2015
the only time i would say it's not normal is when you hit 12 months and you still don't have your visa. at least this is according to CIC website for MVO. otherwise, continue hibernating. lol

Reactions: kcward7

JulianaAndrew

Feb 14, 2017
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A and PCC: 01-09-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: 01-09-2017, AOR2: 19-09-2017
File Transfer...
15-09-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2018
Interview........
06-12-2017 - Passed
Passport Req..
06-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-03-2018
the only time i would say it's not normal is when you hit 12 months and you still don't have your visa. at least this is according to CIC website for MVO. otherwise, continue hibernating. lol
Their target for family class 1 applications, which are spousal, common-law, conjugal partner and dependent children, is actually 6 months. Even though the website says 12 months, they are trying process the applications within 6. This is, of course, for straight forward cases, with no issues on background or inadmissibility, nor on the relationship being genuine.

Reactions: MizKat and linnykez

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
New update on GC Key Status: "We do not need any additional documents" from "Your addiational docummenents have been uploaded".

chilej

Apr 5, 2017
New update on GC Key Status: "We do not need any additional documents" from "Your addiational docummenents have been uploaded".
Hi and congrats on receiving that update! How long did it take between uploading the docs and receiving that message? We uploaded our additional docs almost 2 weeks ago. Thanks!

Vee30

Oct 4, 2017
Hi I'm new too here, my husband is a permanent resident and filed for our daughter and I.

Our Application was received on July 20, it's in Port of Spain processing. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Reactions: aerchan

Vee30

Oct 4, 2017
Did mine on paper, it was submitted on May 8, together with medical and police record. Had some hiccups with some forms I had too do over, doing through a representative. It had some back and forth with documents. I had to send additional documents and so forth. Finally getting that letter saying that the requirements are met and they're sending it down to Trinidad for further processing

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Hi and congrats on receiving that update! How long did it take between uploading the docs and receiving that message? We uploaded our additional docs almost 2 weeks ago. Thanks!
We uploaded it Aug 08.

Reactions: chilej

chilej

Apr 5, 2017
We uploaded it Aug 08.
Good to know! Thanks for sharing :) I didn't realize it took so long for them to notify applicants about having received the additional docs. I was worried that they wouldn't see it in time before the deadline they gave us but I guess because everything is date stamped, it doesn't really matter. Thanks again and best of luck with the rest of the application process!

haXudon

May 31, 2015
Last edited:

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Good to know! Thanks for sharing :) I didn't realize it took so long for them to notify applicants about having received the additional docs. I was worried that they wouldn't see it in time before the deadline they gave us but I guess because everything is date stamped, it doesn't really matter. Thanks again and best of luck with the rest of the application process!
It was uploaded with in 2 days. But the status was "Your additional documents have been uploaded". This after 2 months changed to "We do not need any additional documents".

Lala12345

Oct 5, 2017
Hi guys. We need some help.

I am sponsoring my husband from the Philippines. I sent our application July 21. They received it July 24 by R Mahmood. Till now there's still no confirmation from them if they started processing it or if something is wrong. I am deaf and I'm not sure how else I can go about with this. Anyone know an email I can contact? Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.