+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

imranahmed10

Jul 17, 2013
Hello Guys ,

Question on my "Outland spousal sponsorship""
> Medicals passed
> Schedule A and PCC sent.
> My BGC changed from "not yet started" to Not Applicable" . CIC person on phone said, the criminality is done, but security and eligibility needs to be done.
But the file is still in Mississauga, it has not yet got transferred to NDVO. wondering why it is like this.
This is confusing.. is all the checks happening in Missisuaga only . Then what happens in NDVO

Cei325

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
I received a letter from the Case Processing Centre in my country requesting me to submit Form A, except that they misspelled my surname! Missed one letter.

I don't want to delay my application being processed, but obviously the spelling mistake must be corrected.

Any suggestions as to what I should do at this time

Thanks,

haXudon

May 31, 2015
I received a letter from the Case Processing Centre in my country requesting me to submit Form A, except that they misspelled my surname! Missed one letter.

I don't want to delay my application being processed, but obviously the spelling mistake must be corrected.

Any suggestions as to what I should do at this time

Thanks,
many things you can do:

1. submit your sched A with correct spelling of name -> do this no matter what so that it won't delay your application
2. to correct your name you can:
a. call CIC
b. email them
c. use webform​

Reactions: Cei325

haXudon

May 31, 2015
Hi, Actally i want to share some information with you all, i am not in this group so I am writing everthing here. My application was received on july 6, 2017. I have AOR 1 , sponsership approval and i already submitted all required /requested documnets. So, I was waiting for file transfer to secondary visa office and AOR 2. But, 2 days before i got update in my cic account - they started my background check. So, today i called cic and they informed me that it is not necessory that we always transfer your file to secondary visa office, some times we handle files from canada as well. They told me that my file is under review by officer in canada and he/she stareted your background check and they will process your file in canada only.......so, for those who are waiting for there AOR 2 , it is not necessory that you will get AOR 2 all the time. Thanks.
Just wanted to share what this guy posted in July Consolidated Spreadsheet. I don't think he's in the forums. But this is good info also to those who doesn't have AOR2.

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
Pcc, bcf and medical all requested and sent... status changed to medical results received couple of weeks ago... but no updates after that. Status is application received. Is this all normal?
No updates on bgc or file transfer...

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
Yes, normal.
Thanks for reply.. Any idea after medical received how much time take for any further updates. Our sheet is also unable to give any idea after this stage... thanks

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Thanks for reply.. Any idea after medical received how much time take for any further updates. Our sheet is also unable to give any idea after this stage... thanks
After we got medical done within three ish weeks we got transfer to VO. That was five months ago and haven't heard anything since and that's normal

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
After we got medical done within three ish weeks we got transfer to VO. That was five months ago and haven't heard anything since and that's normal
Five months are not normal bro... have you contact cic? Thanks for updates dear...

Reactions: linnykez

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
Ok boss.. thanks for correcting me.. I waited 16 months for my mpnp.. I know the process. Thanks and all the best.. cheers

You are actually completely incorrect. The London Visa (where our file is) office averages 7 to 9 months. We just hit 7 months. It is completely normal and a lot of people do not seem to understand this process requires a lot of patience.