+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2017 Citizenship applicants

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
My wife is end of July applicant, did the test on Oct 30 at Scarborough. DM a week after, but changed to IP till now and nothing new. anyone with same status?
So it was DM and then changed to IP again? I’d suggest try calling CIC and find out what’s happening with the application.

Ary2012

Jan 7, 2013
as of when the file went back to IP ,, like how many weeks file survived on DM and as of when it was switched back to IP ??? have you call IRCC to verify ,, what is the unusual with her file ,, sorry for asking too much questions ,, but these case are very rare
Changed back from DM to IP first week of January. Status of DM for almost 2 months.

oar

Sep 20, 2017
Updated. Congrats!!
Hi, I have my test on 14 March in Kitchener. I just wanted to compare the time lines for Kitchener and found "therealdark" from Kitchener. There has been no update on the tracking sheet on him after the test date in Feb 2018. Is he still in the loop.
I'll appreciate if you'll be able to provide some info or "therealdark" provides it.
Thanks everyone

CC_Montreal

Oct 12, 2017
completed the test since oct, 23 then nothing updated.... sad... called and be told process time within 1 year is normal..

CC_Montreal

Oct 12, 2017
have you ordered ATIP ??? ,, I would highly recommend to re-call to ask them for the reason ?? is it a security check or criminality ?? at least to know ,,, get you MP involved in that as well
I called and was told everything is fine,I just need to wait...

CC_Montreal

Oct 12, 2017
have you ordered ATIP ??? ,, I would highly recommend to re-call to ask them for the reason ?? is it a security check or criminality ?? at least to know ,,, get you MP involved in that as well
Thanks for your reply. I ordered ATIP. and I am trying to get MP involved.

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
Alright, so finally I got an email with my Oath invitation in it. I am scheduled to appear for my Oath on March 27th in Regina. July and Regina is finally moving.

Please update the spreadsheet.

Reactions: aakash28 and elie72

Joeeyes

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Alright, so finally I got an email with my Oath invitation in it. I am scheduled to appear for my Oath on March 27th in Regina. July and Regina is finally moving.

Please update the spreadsheet.
I Got mine today as well, scheduled for March 27th. The whole wait and scattered travel plans have just taken away some of my energy to be super excited.
Good to see it getting out of the way though. Congrats.