+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2017 Citizenship applicants

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
Hey everyone

Was trying to get together people who are going to submit their citizenship application in the Month of July. I plan to send in mine on July 5th with 1463 days of residence. Lets keep everyone updated. We are probably one of the last batches for citizenship before complete c-6 comes into force, so an early approval should be expected.

Reactions: clmoz

koor

Jul 5, 2012
Hey everyone

Was trying to get together people who are going to submit their citizenship application in the Month of July. I plan to send in mine on July 5th with 1463 days of residence. Lets keep everyone updated. We are probably one of the last batches for citizenship before complete c-6 comes into force, so an early approval should be expected.
Thanks for taking the initiative. I will be applying on July 4. Lets keep our fingers crossed!

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
I am applying July 3 as i will complete 1463 days then.

Reactions: JJS

Niette

Apr 2, 2015
After years of waiting and doubting , finally joining you guys. Will be completing 1464 days on July 16 and sending off my application Yahoo !! Good luck to us all and fast process.

Reactions: clmoz and JJS

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
After years of waiting and doubting , finally joining you guys. Will be completing 1464 days on July 16 and sending off my application Yahoo !! Good luck to us all and fast process.
Good luck and lets stay connected!

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
What is your CIC location and are you applying as a Single or for family? Keep us posted

coshx

May 8, 2013
I couldn't find one when I searched. Well there are people already commenting on this one, we can use this one now.
I have deleted the earlier thread I created to end the confusion. There's no point having two threads for July 2017. Good luck with coordinating the new thread.