July 2017 Citizenship applicants

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Please update my status. Test and interview done on Feb 15, decision made on the same day and invited to attend the ceremony next month. Best of luck to those who are waiting. Thanks for everyone on this forum.
Can you please provide in process date, Oath date and when was the test invite sent out?

khanlov

May 25, 2011
Are they applied for the same office? Every office has different timeline. I meant to say, Scarborough has May 2017 in running but Calgary may have August 2017 - like this. But its in the order they received in that particular office.
Yes, i am talkig about only my local immigration office. It is just random for some reason.

Joeeyes

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Finally something for Regina. However I have no further updates on my ECAS as of today. Not sure how long would it take. But I am sure our ceremonies would fall under one of these 3.
Hey JJS,

Any news from your end and all other folks from Regina? This is so getting frustrating for me though...Plans upon plans, upon plans, getting ruined by the day....

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
Hey JJS,

Any news from your end and all other folks from Regina? This is so getting frustrating for me though...Plans upon plans, upon plans, getting ruined by the day....
Hey Joeeyes

Nothing here either. So dumb! Well they've added more ceremonies this week at the Ramada downtown. I am very hopeful that ours would fall into one of these but they're just taking forever to update the next step either on ECAS or via email.

kam47j

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello folks,
I'm July applicant, My concern is I got the test on 8th of January in Scarborough office and since the date my ECAS still showing In Process and I called them two weeks ago to ask the reason and the agent told me everything looks in progressive but the thing is it has taken so long in comparison with the others who did the exam after me in the same office and got at least DM. please let me know if you have any idea with the same status.
Thanks,

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
Hello folks,
I'm July applicant, My concern is I got the test on 8th of January in Scarborough office and since the date my ECAS still showing In Process and I called them two weeks ago to ask the reason and the agent told me everything looks in progressive but the thing is it has taken so long in comparison with the others who did the exam after me in the same office and got at least DM. please let me know if you have any idea with the same status.
Thanks,
Your background check is in process. No worries brother. Some time when we come from a part of the world, you know...! It takes longer time for people with middle eastern origin or any particular area where they have any valid reason to have concerned with. It will come - just taking time.

Reactions: kam47j

kam47j

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Your background check is in process. No worries brother. Some time when we come from a part of the world, you know...! It takes longer time for people with middle eastern origin or any particular area where they have any valid reason to have concerned with. It will come - just taking time.
Thanks my friend, you are right but the interviewer asked about my job and I told her I have a job with government so it's naturally have had much more secured screening and background checks!
With thanks,

casper247

Mar 30, 2013
does the travel history report include the exits out of canada? i'm just wondering because i just noticed that when i visited my home country they stamped in my passport the wrong entry date. so instead of feb 1 it was stamped jan 1. so i want to know would CIC have any records showing that i left on feb 1 other than what i put on the calculator or should i send my itinerary? i've already taken the test and done the interview and they asked for copies of my passport which were mailed and delivered already. i'm just wondering what to do? i know they have my travel history report because the officer mentioned it.

Last edited:

casper247

Mar 30, 2013
does the travel history report include the exits out of canada? i'm just wondering because i just noticed that when i visited my home country they stamped in my passport the wrong entry date. so instead of feb 1 it was stamped jan 1. so i want to know would CIC have any records showing that i left on feb 1 other than what i put on the calculator or should i send my itinerary? i've already taken the test and done the interview and they asked for copies of my passport which were mailed and delivered already. i'm just wondering what to do? i know they have my travel history report because the officer mentioned it.
nevermind. i mailed the itinerary today just as a precaution.

elie72

Sep 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Aug 2007
Doc's Request.
17 Aug 2009
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2007
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
08 April 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 October 2011
LANDED..........
23 December 2011
Does anyone know how long before oath is the notice usually received? Or ECAS updated?
2 to 3 weeks. Got my oath invitation 2 weeks before the ceremony

Reactions: JJS

elie72

Sep 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Aug 2007
Doc's Request.
17 Aug 2009
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2007
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
08 April 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 October 2011
LANDED..........
23 December 2011
Do you know if that was via mail, email or both? If both do you know which one showed up before the other?
I got the invitation via email only. Some offices, like mine Edmonton, are sending test and oath invitations by email only. Some other offices still are sending invitations by mail.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Joeeyes

Nothing here either. So dumb! Well they've added more ceremonies this week at the Ramada downtown. I am very hopeful that ours would fall into one of these but they're just taking forever to update the next step either on ECAS or via email.
OMG are you still waiting for oath? :eek: You were the 1st one to get test invite from our July batch!
Fingers crossed for you.