Interview........
None
Passport Req..
April 25,2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/05/2013
LANDED..........
06/07/2013
Edmonton office is defunct too ! no movement!

Reactions: tyl92

rustic

Jun 16, 2017
I got a invitation letter for the TEST but I am also still waiting for the finger prints results. I did FP on September 22 and still have no results. Is that normal procedure or not?:eek:

How long it takes to get FP results in Toronto police station? Are they going to send the results to Citizenship office or to me?

Anyway I am preparing myself for the TEST on November 24 in Scarborough office.
I did my FP with an agency which sends it directly to RCMP. i dont have any idea about the Police station process. Don't worry once you have it on you send it to the office address. Once clear it seems they just update it on the GCMS for the interview officer to see as all clear.

donald duck

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
My ECAS updated to "Decision Made" today. During interview, I was told that Oath could be some time around January. Hoping it would happen sooner!

Reactions: amfiprion

donald duck

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Wondering what percentage of applicants usually show up on this forum. I think 20 to 25 people took test with me. I noticed only person in this forum.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wondering what percentage of applicants usually show up on this forum. I think 20 to 25 people took test with me. I noticed only person in this forum.
Not many. I find this forum overloaded with horror stories about RQs, citizenship judges etc.because people mostly post when they have issues and seek help. Everybody I know in person got passports within just a few months and they have never heard of this forum, but as soon as I open this forum I get scared off by one horror story after another.
On a factual note, there were about 30 people who wrote test with me but only one of them is present in the sheet.

donald duck

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Not many. I find this forum overloaded with horror stories about RQs, citizenship judges etc.because people mostly post when they have issues and seek help. Everybody I know in person got passports within just a few months and they have never heard of this forum, but as soon as I open this forum I get scared off by one horror story after another.
On a factual note, there were about 30 people who wrote test with me but only one of them is present in the sheet.
That has been my experience too. I think only 3 to 5% of applicants show up here.