+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2016 - Citizenship Applicants

CanadianME

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Inshallah, you will get your oath letter soon. Waiting game is OVER Alhamdulillah...
saazg said:
Today, I check my Ecase :D :D :D and my status changed to DECISION MADE, and they add 5th line for oath invitation, oath has been issued on the 21 Nov . Alhamdulillah
My oath is scheduled for 6th December 1:00PM. but still i am waiting for my Oath latter

Good luck all friends,,, just keep your patience ;-)

SKgirl

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
SK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
Hi guys. To those who have applied for passport or about to apply, can you please help me
answer Question #3 for my Canadian Passport Application: Has a Canadian travel document (passport, certificate of identity or refugee travel document) been issued to you?

I was a permanent resident before becoming a citizen. So should i answer "Yes" since I had a PR Card issued to me before? Is the PR card considered a "Certificate of identity"? i know it is a card but i just wanna make sure i double check everything. thank you so much.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SKgirl said:
Hi guys. To those who have applied for passport or about to apply, can you please help me
answer Question #3 for my Canadian Passport Application: Has a Canadian travel document (passport, certificate of identity or refugee travel document) been issued to you?

I was a permanent resident before becoming a citizen. So should i answer "Yes" since I had a PR Card issued to me before? Is the PR card considered a "Certificate of identity"? i know it is a card but i just wanna make sure i double check everything. thank you so much.
So I did some research and found this on IRCC website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/passport/travel-documents/types.asp According to this you do not put the PR card in #3 as the certificate of identity is a separate document.

Rogers2016

Aug 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I finally got my test invitation (check my signature). ;D ;D ;D

I have a question:
I have a new passport that has almost no stamps and a cancelled passport that has many stamps.

Do I need to translate passport stamps that have some other foreign language text accompanying the English text in my old cancelled passport?

Please advise.

Thanks

hayabusa

Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rogers2016 said:
Hi all,

I have a question:
I have a new passport that has almost no stamps and a cancelled passport that has many stamps.

Do I need to translate passport stamps that have some other foreign language text accompanying the English text in my old cancelled passport?

Please advise.

Thanks
Congrats for the test invite!!!

You are good as long as English is readable on stamps. Senior members can give you concrete answer on this.

I had a similar situation, I am not an expert on but at least i can share my experience. I didn't translate any of mine as stamps were both in Foreign Language/English and those were accepted without any further scrutiny.
-OR-
If you have time and Money!!! what you can do is, you can have any certified translate to translate each stamp for you. Or you can do it by your won by creating an excel sheet and jot down all stamps in order.

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
25 april 2012 by God`s Grace
Med's Done....
30 april 2012 and ecas updated to medical received by GOD's Grace on 7may 2012
Interview........
WAIVED OFF BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
25april 2012 with Grace of God and RPRF encashed on 16 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
Rogers2016 said:
Hi all,

I have a question:

Please advise.

Congrats and best of luck for the test.
How you received test invitation ecas or mail?

I have submitted my fingerprints on November 7th

Thanks

Rogers2016

Aug 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@dudegujrat: eCAS was updated then I received the letter today.
Be prepared, you might get the letter any time.

Fingerprints request will not delay your process unless police find a Fingerprint match in which police start investigation.
In my case, the results were sent to immigration the same day cuz I have not history of any problems.

Good luck to you,

nasj

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We took the test last Thursday Morning, Ecase Changed to DM yesterday.
and today we received Othe Invitation for Dec 14 Our office is Mississauga.
Finally The trip going to end soon. :D

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nasj said:
please update here guys
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BZma84gwofEV-GeYx13fiyxZORk8NqRjaTn-VMKtvqA/edit#gid=1276019652

hayabusa

Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nasj said:
Congrats nasj !!!!
This is Super fast :D

tharealimmigrant

Star Member
Nov 5, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar - SENEGAL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
Doc's Request.
15-02-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
25-03-2011
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
30-11-2010 then 16/02/2012 after 2nd request
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2012
LANDED..........
05-26-2012
Hi All,

This message is to all the July applicants still waiting for Oath, or who haven't completed test, hang in there. The waiting game brings a lot of stress but trust me the end of the tunnel is within reach.
Also, to my good friend Rigly68, I wanted to wish you good luck for tomorrow. you will officially join the circle of Canadian citizens. I am very happy for you. I noticed your contributions to the forum and I couldn't be happier when I heard you finally got your Oath letter.

All the best

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tharealimmigrant said:
Hi All,

This message is to all the July applicants still waiting for Oath, or who haven't completed test, hang in there. The waiting game brings a lot of stress but trust me the end of the tunnel is within reach.
Also, to my good friend Rigly68, I wanted to wish you good luck for tomorrow. you will officially join the circle of Canadian citizens. I am very happy for you. I noticed your contributions to the forum and I couldn't be happier when I heard you finally got your Oath letter.

All the best
Thank you so much Tharealimmigrant. I am really getting excited for tomorrow and want to thank everyone here again for all the support during this journey!