+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2016 - Citizenship Applicants

oldfriend

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heeradeepak said:
I am still waiting for decision made, Did you receive Oath letter.
oldfriend said:
Same here , waiting for oath invite. Test and interview were done on Oct. 4th . The call center said that security verification is pending and the normal processing time is 12 months so it is still ok and only after this time they will consider there is a delay, the answer which I believe is common to all !!!!!!

I think there is a backlog has been developed and they just don't have any better answer than this one to give to the people asking about their delayed applications.
I've just checked my e-case status today and found that it has been changed from IP to DM after complete five months of waiting after test/interview date.
New waiting period for the oath invite and oath has started now.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oldfriend said:
I've just checked my e-case status today and found that it has been changed from IP to DM after complete five months of waiting after test/interview date.
New waiting period for the oath invite and oath has started now.
Congratulations! I really hope that you won't have to wait much longer now!

vij

Mar 23, 2011
Hi Friends.

I am Canadian Citizen. I received OCI recently.

1) How long can I stay in India without affecting Canadian citizenship.
2) If I return back to Canada after couple of years, Do I need to face any question at port of entry?
3) Any other usefull tips.

Thanks.

dmurjai

Feb 29, 2016
I still see a lot of DM status from vancouver... Vancouver seems like super slow in DM to Oath... making it more than 3-4 months... on an average.. any pointers?

Najimi

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Please assist me in understanding the following two questions/portions of the application forms.
G. Addresses in the last 6 years immediately before the application or since you became PR, whichever is more recent?
H. Work and education history in the last 6 years or since you became permanent resident.
Beside above two issues in another place the application form requires us to submit passport information pages for six years.
It is confusing for me as I came to Canada in Feb-2013 and Got PR in Aug-2014. Do I need to mention my living addresses after I got PR or I need to mention addresses of the last six years? If I am required to mention 6 years information then that will include 2012 in which I was outside of Canada.
Thanks for your help in advance.