also should i write 5G address place when i am in holiday

please reply for me

ellle

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Loulou79 said:
Thank you :) hope our oath ceremonies will be in Nov!
That would be nice. I hope your ceremony is in November. Mine probably won't take place before December; because there are applicants who took the test before me (in Scarborough) and are waiting to be scheduled for the oath ceremony. :)

Mars Volta

Oct 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request
Hello,

I passed my exam on October 7th (20/20) in Mississauga. Officer told that everything looks good and oath is like going to be in the beginning of December. Before Christmas she said.

My status is still In Process and not Decision Made. Is this a normal thing? Should I be worried?

ellle

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mars Volta said:
Hello,

I passed my exam on October 7th (20/20) in Mississauga. Officer told that everything looks good and oath is like going to be in the beginning of December. Before Christmas she said.

My status is still In Process and not Decision Made. Is this a normal thing? Should I be worried?
It is normal. Don't worry. :) Congratulations to 20/20.

canadaon

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Calibudd28 said:
Sept 26 test date
Sept 29 DM

still waiting for oath invite!!!

Kudos' to many of you who have been waiting much longer... How do you do it!!

I check Ecas Everyday.... sometimes twice a day!!!

#journeytoOath

It is awful! But believe me it is worth the wait ;D

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ellle said:
That would be nice. I hope your ceremony is in November. Mine probably won't take place before December; because there are applicants who took the test before me (in Scarborough) and are waiting to be scheduled for the oath ceremony. :)
its all random. there r applicants who took the test after me in Mississauga and had or will have there oath b4 me.

I received my oath letter today :)

Its on Dec 7. Hope yours will be delivered today or tomorrow. Good luck

ellle

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Loulou79 said:
its all random. there r applicants who took the test after me in Mississauga and had or will have there oath b4 me.

I received my oath letter today :)

Its on Dec 7. Hope yours will be delivered today or tomorrow. Good luck
Thanks for the info; I just assumed applications are processed in a FIFO order.

Congratulations to your oath invite. :)

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Loulou79 said:
Lol... I second that ;). Still waiting for oath invite over 2 months after DM.......

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mars Volta said:
Hello,

See my timeline,,, hopefully u will hear from them very soon

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rigly68 said:
Lol... I second that ;). Still waiting for oath invite over 2 months after DM.......
I have noticed ur timeline!! thats why when my status changed to DM I did not feel anything special.

tharealimmigrant

Star Member
Nov 5, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar - SENEGAL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
Doc's Request.
15-02-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
25-03-2011
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
30-11-2010 then 16/02/2012 after 2nd request
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2012
LANDED..........
05-26-2012
Rigly68 said:
Hey Rigly68, don't worry it will soon be your turn. Actually I have a BOLD prediction for you. You will get the Oath invite on the 1st week of December for ceremony before Christmas.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tharealimmigrant said:
Hey Rigly68, don't worry it will soon be your turn. Actually I have a BOLD prediction for you. You will get the Oath invite on the 1st week of December for ceremony before Christmas.
my pridection is way early for oath letter.. finger cross for rigly68

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tharealimmigrant said:
Thank you Therealimmigrant but that would actually by bad for me as I am on vacation from Dec 11 to Dec 29 :(. I did advise the officer about my vacation. If they do schedule me in exactly that time that would be ridiculous as I advised long time in advance. If they do I would either have to cancel and that would break my old parents heart or try to reschedule which would probably lead to me waiting for a few years :(. I was truly hoping to get the oath this month as all the others taking test after me seem to have gotten it already.

I love this country with my whole heart and was really hoping to be able to call myself Canadian soon, especially after the process went so smooth from being in process to DM. But then it came to a halt. There are a few more that are in same situation as I am ... I will be honest it does hurt being bypassed for oath all the time.....