canadaon

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tharealimmigrant said:
Hi everyone,

I had my test and interview completed today @1:00PM Montreal Office. First of all thank you once again ESOUJERI for your feedback. Let me tell you that in my case today was no different.

- I arrived 30 minutes early and there was a line formed it would say 15 people ahead of me but nothing scary. But as the time of test approaches more and more people lined up. Around 12:50PM a security guard started to allow people in in waves of 10 people. Once you are in, they check you notice to appear and you PR card then they ask yo to sit in the waiting room.
- A woman came in about 10 minutes later and asked us to go to the test room, and once again we were asked to show PR card and test invite. Once seated we were given instructions for the test etc...
- It took me a solid 4 minutes to complete the whole test (including answers review). As you can imagine I scored a perfect 20/20. Unfortunately I cannot disclose any information about questions but make sure you read the book and practice the online questionnaires.
- 5 minutes after finishing test, I went for interview, the questions were straightforward (most of them were taken from my application) - he reviewed the stamps on my passport and checked my presence calculator, then he said "congratulations you had a perfect score, wait 2-3 months for oath invite"

I was out at 1:37PM exactly. Now waiting for oath invite,, hopefully it arrives before christmas as it would be a nice gift and perfect way to end 2016.
Awesome! congratulations tharealimmigrant :) Hope you get the Oath invite soon!

tharealimmigrant

Star Member
Nov 5, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar - SENEGAL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
Doc's Request.
15-02-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
25-03-2011
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
30-11-2010 then 16/02/2012 after 2nd request
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2012
LANDED..........
05-26-2012
Thanks Canadian. Hopefully I get the oath invite soon :)

abhihappy

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Anybody from Scarborough office got oath invite lately ..... , there was a nov 24th date posted for the next ceremony , which has now disappeared

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for Mr .tharealimmigrant

i have question for you , after you passed the test how do you know the score the agent informed you or you knew it before the interview .
and you sent your application to this address or different address in Montreal ?

Centre de traitement des demandes – Sydney
Attribution – Adultes
Case postale 7000
Sydney (Nouvelle-Écosse) B1P 6V6
CANADA

Par service de messagerie
Attribution – Adultes
47­–49, rue Dorchester
Sydney (Nouvelle-Écosse) B1P 5Z2

tharealimmigrant

Star Member
Nov 5, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar - SENEGAL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
Doc's Request.
15-02-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
25-03-2011
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2012
LANDED..........
05-26-2012
zineb83 said:
for Mr .tharealimmigrant

i have question for you , after you passed the test how do you know the score the agent informed you or you knew it before the interview .
and you sent your application to this address or different address in Montreal ?

Attribution – Adultes
Case postale 7000
Sydney (Nouvelle-Écosse) B1P 6V6
CANADA

Par service de messagerie
Attribution – Adultes
47­–49, rue Dorchester
Sydney (Nouvelle-Écosse) B1P 5Z2
Hi Zineb83

The CIC agent told me my score only at the end of the interview. But I had confidence that I passed it with flying colors (not bragging please don't take it the wrong way). Now for the addresses it all depends what works the best for you.
For everything FedEx, UPS, Purolator etc.. you will use the address at the bottom. If Canada post you will use the top mailing address.

Calibudd28

Mar 8, 2016
abhihappy said:
Hi
Anybody from Scarborough office got oath invite lately ..... , there was a nov 24th date posted for the next ceremony , which has now disappeared
Ye so did the 24th of October as well!... I hope we receive oath invites soon!

ellle

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhihappy said:
Hi
No invite as of today...

ESOUJERI

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
2010 to Warsaw
Med's Request
Aug 2011
Med's Done....
Sep 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Hello dear,

I am superhappy for you. It seems we have all gone through a similar tunnel- everything will be nicer for all of us as Christmas approaches.

When I read your statements, I could easily imagine it, as I was there less than 2 weeks ago ;-)

I hope we will all be able to put something for Canada, this really nice / beautiful country.

Greetings

tharealimmigrant said:
Hi everyone,

I had my test and interview completed today @1:00PM Montreal Office. First of all thank you once again ESOUJERI for your feedback. Let me tell you that in my case today was no different.

- I arrived 30 minutes early and there was a line formed already, I would say 15 people ahead of me but nothing scary. But as the time of test approached more and more people lined up. Around 12:50PM a security guard started to allow people in in waves of 10 people. Once you are in, they check you notice to appear and you PR card then they ask yo to sit in the waiting room.

- A woman came in about 10 minutes later and asked us to go to the test room, and once again we were asked to show PR card and test invite. Once seated we were given instructions for the test etc... Oh I forgot, they give you 5 minutes if you wish to use the washroom.

- It took me a solid 4 minutes to complete the whole test (including answers review). As you can imagine I scored a perfect 20/20. Unfortunately I cannot disclose any information about questions but make sure you read the book and practice the online questionnaires.

- 5 minutes after finishing test, I went for interview, the questions were straightforward (most of them were taken from my application) - then he asked whether my wife is already canadian citizen, then I said "yes that was 20 years ago". He reviewed the stamps on my passport and checked my presence calculator, then he said "congratulations you had a perfect score, wait 2-3 months for oath invite". it was more like a conversation, very nice cic agent.

I was out at 1:37PM exactly. Now waiting for oath invite,, hopefully it arrives before christmas as it would be a nice gift and perfect way to end 2016.

Rogers2016

Aug 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I feel like everything is in freeze.
The spreadsheet has not changed for about 2 weeks.
I wonder if I should give CIC a call to make sure they are awake :(

shab84

Sep 8, 2012
Hi Guys,

I wrote my test and got 20/20 :). If you read the book "Discover Canada" and practice test on CIC website It should be very easy for you to pass. after test officer asked just general questions and matched entry and exit dates. he never asked for original documents except PR card landing paper and passports. At the end of interview he said congratulations on your test results and you will get your oath invitation.

My next question is I have included my child application who is abroad with her mom if I get oath invitation and I know I have to surrender PR card in order to get Citizenship certificate. They have the PR card with them and they are not coming back until end of this year. My question is can I ask them to keep her certificate until she is back.

Help or good advise will be appreciated.

God bless you all hope every one get their applications processed quickly

tharealimmigrant

Star Member
Nov 5, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar - SENEGAL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
Doc's Request.
15-02-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
25-03-2011
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2012
LANDED..........
05-26-2012
shab84 said:
Hi Guys,

I wrote my test and got 20/20 :). If you read the book "Discover Canada" and practice test on CIC website It should be very easy for you to pass. after test officer asked just general questions and matched entry and exit dates. he never asked for original documents except PR card landing paper and passports. At the end of interview he said congratulations on your test results and you will get your oath invitation.

My next question is I have included my child application who is abroad with her mom if I get oath invitation and I know I have to surrender PR card in order to get Citizenship certificate. They have the PR card with them and they are not coming back until end of this year. My question is can I ask them to keep her certificate until she is back.

Help or good advise will be appreciated.

God bless you all hope every one get their applications processed quickly
Hi Shab84

Congrats on passing the test - From what I see you interview was very smooth which is something we all hope for. What Office do you apply for? Could you please share your timeline on excel spreadsheet or signature?

Thanks

shab84

Sep 8, 2012
tharealimmigrant said:
Hi Shab84

Congrats on passing the test - From what I see you interview was very smooth which is something we all hope for. What Office do you apply for? Could you please share your timeline on excel spreadsheet or signature?

Thanks
I already Shared my timeline on Excel Sheet.
Application Sent July 27
AOR Received August 21
In Process Aug 24
Test Invite Sept 19
Test Date Oct 13
Oath ??

idris_halai

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Toronto
shab84 said:
I already Shared my timeline on Excel Sheet.
Application Sent July 27
AOR Received August 21
In Process Aug 24
Test Invite Sept 19
Test Date Oct 13
Oath ??
Do I need to print physical presence calculator and fees receipt with me on test ?

ellle

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idris_halai said:
Do I need to print physical presence calculator and fees receipt with me on test ?
You need to bring only the items listed in the letter from CIC (included with the invitation to write the test). Good luck.