+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2016 - Citizenship Applicants

nasj

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow mine too it said we start processing your app on Sep 13, and nothing else.
So they may send me the test invitation without updating Ecase.

b52shot

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looking at the excel file tracker, I've noticed most of July applicants who applied from outside GTA have at least been invited to take the test. The same applies to August applicants. Any reason why the application processing for GTA applicants is slow ? or did anyone notice the same ?

canadaon

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
b52shot said:
Looking at the excel file tracker, I've noticed most of July applicants who applied from outside GTA have at least been invited to take the test. The same applies to August applicants. Any reason why the application processing for GTA applicants is slow ? or did anyone notice the same ?
Did you check this... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HO2bMpPOII6R0N7q3oULrAgA27LJYaz3l9fMWcGaOms/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0 ?

saazg

Aug 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oldfriend said:
Masha' Allah , big congrats . Wish you a sooner oath invite.
What was your application , single or family ? If family application, have you been interviewed together? What did they ask you in the interview?
Thanks
I am single applicant, but if family they interviewed together, they ask normal questions,

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I had my test and interview today. Guess what, after leaving the building I really, embroidered that I was not given the test Score!

She went right away through my application.

As I used to reside in the UAE, I took with me the exit/entry records from the UAE and my ohip claim history that I received Yesterday! I took other documents, but the officer only asked if she can take the said documents to put in my file.

ESOUJERI

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
2010 to Warsaw
Med's Request
Aug 2011
Med's Done....
Sep 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Is the CITIZENSHIP TEST paper-based or computer-based?
Do we need to take any pens/pencils with us?
Thanks

canadakd

Oct 4, 2016
Pls help! My citizenship test is scheduled in the next 3 weeks and i just realized that on my physical presence document during my one month trip back home i forgot to include under comments or resasons that i had a side trip to a different country for a few days. It wont affect the number of days i was physically present in canada but im worried that this would affect the whole application of my family. I know that when they verify my passport on test day that they will see the stamps and will see that it was a short trip within that one month absence. Im planning to call ircc tomorrow and ask them before i even take the test as i dont want them to think during the test/interview that i was lying or intentionally omitting information. Do you think that calling them now would be the right decision? Pls advise! Thank you!

saazg

Aug 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Loulou79 said:
So I had my test and interview today. Guess what, after leaving the building I really, embroidered that I was not given the test Score!

As I used to reside in the UAE, I took with me the exit/entry records from the UAE and my ohip claim history that I received Yesterday! I took other documents, but the officer only asked if she can take the said documents to put in my file.
how about test score did they tell you anything?

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Loulou79 said:

My guess is that you passed the test ;) as I don't think you would've had the interview if you failed!

saazg

Aug 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ellle said:
No email notification, just keep checking. :)
hi Ellle I checked spreadsheets you are from scarborough and test date 30 sep same as mine :) i am also there on 11.45 group i want to know did you receive any DM on E case?

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saazg said:
how about test score did they tell you anything?
No nothing and I totally forgot as my main concern was the Interview!

I remembered the test only 5 minutes after leaving the building. Won't the put it in my ECase?

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rigly68 said:
My guess is that you passed the test ;) as I don't think you would've had the interview if you failed!
I Know! But I am curions about the score. There was only one question that I was not sure about.

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadakd said:
Pls help! My citizenship test is scheduled in the next 3 weeks and i just realized that on my physical presence document during my one month trip back home i forgot to include under comments or resasons that i had a side trip to a different country for a few days. It wont affect the number of days i was physically present in canada but im worried that this would affect the whole application of my family. I know that when they verify my passport on test day that they will see the stamps and will see that it was a short trip within that one month absence. Im planning to call ircc tomorrow and ask them before i even take the test as i dont want them to think during the test/interview that i was lying or intentionally omitting information. Do you think that calling them now would be the right decision? Pls advise! Thank you!
As long as the number of days spent outside is the same, I do not think it would be a problem.

Just be clear with them in the interview and print a new physical presence calculator.

b52shot

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Loulou79 said:

Had few questions for you as I was also residing in UAE before moving:
What kind of questions did she ask you ?
Did you have any job over the past 4-6 years in Canada?
What other extra documents you brought in with you that she wasn't interested in ?
Did she mention anything about you receiving any oath invitation within the next few weeks or months ?

Thanks & good luck