Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request
I have the same issue. Passed test on Oct 7th. Still no oath invite.

hayabusa

Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahroze said:
Did you check with cic???
Folks,
I am in a similar situation (June applicant), status change to DM in early December. I called IRCC for the updates but so far no luck with the oath date :-\

JJCHS

Aug 3, 2016
ECAS shows updated as follows: We sent you a letter on December 21, 2016. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Most likely we will receive a new date to pass the test.

Citizenship - Sydney, NS office
25 July 16 - App Mailed
29 July 16 - App Delivered
17 Aug 16 - AOR Received
19 Aug 16 - In Process
04 Oct 16 - Test invitation
24 Oct 16 - Re-scheduled
26 Oct 16 - Fingerprints requested
29 Oct 16 - Fingerprints taken
21 Dec 16 - Letter sent

shahroze

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hayabusa said:
Folks,
I am in a similar situation (June applicant), status change to DM in early December. I called IRCC for the updates but so far no luck with the oath date :-\
What's the location of your case processing office? What IRCC replied? My case is at Scarborough which is pretty slow but I guess most of the July applicants who had test on same date as mine they have got oath letter and some of them have done with oath ceremony.. hopefully we'll get in Jan 2017.

Dec 23, 2016
Hi guys,
I have a question re my application as I've applied from Calgary at the beginning of July-2016 and already passed the test at the end of September. Directly after the test, I've moved to Montreal and already informed the CIC to forward my file to my new location and changed my address on the website. Until the moment the file has not left Calgary yet and accordingly no oath invitation received. I've called the CIC many times but I've been getting the same answer every time: "I have done what is needed and all what I can do is just to wait as the 12-months processing time has not been reached yet. Also they are doing verification and background check".
I am not sure why it is taking so much time and also how come they are doing verification and background check after the test completion?!
One thing to add: they have requested finger prints a month before the exam which I did.

I'd really appreciate any advice/recommendation/suggestion please as I am frustrated :'(

shahroze

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WelcomeCanada2016 said:
Hi guys,
I have a question re my application as I've applied from Calgary at the beginning of July-2016 and already passed the test at the end of September. Directly after the test, I've moved to Montreal and already informed the CIC to forward my file to my new location and changed my address on the website. Until the moment the file has not left Calgary yet and accordingly no oath invitation received. I've called the CIC many times but I've been getting the same answer every time: "I have done what is needed and all what I can do is just to wait as the 12-months processing time has not been reached yet. Also they are doing verification and background check".
I am not sure why it is taking so much time and also how come they are doing verification and background check after the test completion?!
One thing to add: they have requested finger prints a month before the exam which I did.

I'd really appreciate any advice/recommendation/suggestion please as I am frustrated :'(
Have your online status changed to DM ?

shahroze

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WelcomeCanada2016 said:
Nope, still "In Process"
So your case is in process.. they are still working at your file could be background checks or other verifications...you are not going to receive oath invitation untill your status changed to DM.. secondly it doesn't matter that your test is done they can still perform background checks. So just wait to change status to DM keep looking your online status. Hopefully you will get oath invitation right after DM..
Thanks

Dec 23, 2016
shahroze said:
So your case is in process.. they are still working at your file could be background checks or other verifications...you are not going to receive oath invitation untill your status changed to DM.. secondly it doesn't matter that your test is done they can still perform background checks. So just wait to change status to DM keep looking your online status. Hopefully you will get oath invitation right after DM..
Thanks
Thanks shahroze. I am just wondering is my moving from Calgary to Quebec has a negative effect on my case?

shahroze

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WelcomeCanada2016 said:
Thanks shahroze. I am just wondering is my moving from Calgary to Quebec has a negative effect on my case?
There is no negative effect, as you mentioned above that you have informed IRCC about the address change.

a4architecture

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
LAHORE,PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2010
Doc's Request.
SENT
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
IELTS Request
SENT
File Transfer...
14-04-2011
Med's Request
27-07-2011
Med's Done....
19-08-2011
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 18-05-2012, PPR-2: 21-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2012
LANDED..........
29-07-2012 happy since then..alhamdullah
can anyone share updated spreadsheet.... thanks in advance

Dec 23, 2016
shahroze said:
There is no negative effect, as you mentioned above that you have informed IRCC about the address change.
Sounds good, I was afraid that my relocation might have, by any means, bad affect on my processing time. Thanks

shahroze

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a4architecture said:
can anyone share updated spreadsheet.... thanks in advance
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BZma84gwofEV-GeYx13fiyxZORk8NqRjaTn-VMKtvqA/edit#gid=1276019652

shahroze

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
July applicants please update the spreadsheet also give comments in notes section. Thanks
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BZma84gwofEV-GeYx13fiyxZORk8NqRjaTn-VMKtvqA/edit#gid=1276019652