+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2015 PNP CIC Applicants

Sid1824

Sep 24, 2015
Hi Cali ,

Its in the Rocky Mountain Plaza, just across City Hall , next door to the US embassy. Just go there with your passport and another ID, they take your picture , finger prints and thats it. They will send it directky to CIC , you don't have to take an appointnent, its usually not so busy.

Jim1925

Jan 10, 2015
morena34 said:
Yes you are right. Majority of us are under work permit (Temporary Resident Permit), and according to this link we don't need to apply for police clearance for the time being in Canada. I am honestly not sure of the purpose of this reminder email. Why would we pay RPRF way before medical request?!! Is there anyone knows what to do with this reminder email? are u guys sending a copy of your passport to cic (the first headline in the letter)?
Reminder email I receive too, I make sure I got schedule A(Backgroud declaration) for all family members,(parents,wife,husband,kids,bro and sis) pay your fee. if they ask for police what I did is I went to Lethbridge and do a Digital finger print. www .commissionaires .ca you book right there. this is not the average police clearance. and Police clearance or in my case NBI from Philippines.

bornhunter

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Hi Guys

I am a july 31 applicant and i just recieved a reminder email like everyone else mentioning passports, rprf and schedule A. I do not have copy of my previously submitted application so how to be sure if my schedule A was accurate or not. Did anyone send them updated copy of schdule A.?

I have changed my address after submitting my application and updated my address on Ecas so is there any need of sending new schedule A with updated address. Also i am from Ontario masters stream so job offer was not a requirement for me but still i have inculded my job offer letter in my application and now i have changed my job as well so do i need to update my new job in schedule A as well.

Please help guys.

Thanks in advance

Jon_Snow

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
21-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-11-2015
Med's Done....
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
20-05-2016
Hi Friends

I got reminder email today for missing documents and RPRF.

I am 31st July Applicant with one dependent.

Paid the RPRF fees and sent the receipt though Case Specific Inquiry.

Now I just need to send PCC for my wife.

That I also I can send though CSE as it is mentioned in the email.

All the best to u guys....

Umeshbagga

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Guys, whosoever received yhe reminder email, don't panic. It doesn't mean that cic needs the finger prints. I just called cic and they've confirmed that it is just a reminder if you haven't submitted the highlighted docs, hust submit. However if you have already submitted, just ignore that mail.

As for finger prints and rprf fee, they'll categorically ask for it. So, all good for now.

wahme092

Mar 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-July-2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email: 02 March, 2016
Nomination.....
March, 2015
AOR Received.
23 Sep, 2015
Med's Request
29 April, 2016
Med's Done....
04 May, 2016.
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Jon_Snow said:
Hi Friends

I got reminder email today for missing documents and RPRF.

I am 31st July Applicant with one dependent.

Paid the RPRF fees and sent the receipt though Case Specific Inquiry.

Now I just need to send PCC for my wife.

That I also I can send though CSE as it is mentioned in the email.

All the best to u guys....
Hi,
I paid the fee and sent it to through Case Specific Inquiry. Do we have to email them as well? Because in the letter it mentions that email and submit through case Specific Enquiry

"You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and submit

it via the Case Specific Enquiry form."

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
wahme092 said:
Hi,
I paid the fee and sent it to through Case Specific Inquiry. Do we have to email them as well? Because in the letter it mentions that email and submit through case Specific Enquiry

"You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and submit

it via the Case Specific Enquiry form."
Depends on your case I guess.

I have to send schedule A updated and criminal records by mail, so I will include a copy of the payment receipt.

wahme092

Mar 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-July-2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email: 02 March, 2016
Nomination.....
March, 2015
AOR Received.
23 Sep, 2015
Med's Request
29 April, 2016
Med's Done....
04 May, 2016.
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
87arq said:
Depends on your case I guess.

I have to send schedule A updated and criminal records by mail, so I will include a copy of the payment receipt.
My file is complete and only have to send a payment receipt. I have attached in the Case Specific Enquiry but not sure do i have to send an email as well.. On which number do I call them for more information?

nayeem01

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
28 October, 2015
Med's Done....
09 June, 2016
Passport Req..
23 September, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
04 October, 2016
LANDED..........
27 October, 2016
Hi,

Need some help...

1. After Reminder email, I have paid RPRF and uploaded the receipt via Case Specific Enquiry.
But, in email it says, "You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and submit it via the Case Specific Enquiry form"---my doubt on "You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney."---does it mean I need to send the copy by mail also or uploading via Case Specific Enquiry is enough?

2. I am doubting whether there were any gap in my Schedule A. What would be your suggestion? Should I send a fresh Schedule A or I need to wait for them to ask (as I am doubting)

3. If you suggest to send Schedule A---Can I send it by uploading in Case Specific Enquiry or I need to send it to CIO by mail.

Please advise.

Thanks

navi2078

Mar 4, 2016
1) File received on July 18, 2015
2) AOR Received 28 oct, 2015
3) Reminder email 3 March, 2016
Paid RPRF fee and send through case specific enquiry form
Will mail updated Schedule A form as well as RPRF Fee Receipt
I have one question regarding Schedule A form
I changed my program of study while reached in Canada and then had to wait for next intake for 4 to 5 months (was idle in that time at home)
How should I write in Schedule A form about this Gap (will there be any problem)
Please Reply

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
CIC SUBMISSION 10-07-2015/ CIC AOR 14-09-2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
navi2078 said:
1) File received on July 18, 2015
2) AOR Received 28 oct, 2015
3) Reminder email 3 March, 2016
Paid RPRF fee and send through case specific enquiry form
Will mail updated Schedule A form as well as RPRF Fee Receipt
I have one question regarding Schedule A form
I changed my program of study while reached in Canada and then had to wait for next intake for 4 to 5 months (was idle in that time at home)
How should I write in Schedule A form about this Gap (will there be any problem)
Please Reply
Hello all,

I guess all those that have received the reminder emails are all inland applicants.

I am outland applicant and July 10th submission date and yet to receive the reminder email.

rhi

Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Aug-15
Doc's Request.
Not Requested
Nomination.....
06-July-15
AOR Received.
09-Nov-15
IELTS Request
Submitted with Package
File Transfer...
30-Nov-15
Med's Request
02-Feb-16
Med's Done....
5-Feb-16, ECAS updated 25-feb- 16
Passport Req..
DM on 3 mar 16 & PPR on 7 th march 16
VISA ISSUED...
15th Mar 16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Hi Saska & all thr....
I got ecas updated yesterday with 'decision made'....can you please tell me what is the trend now for PPR after it.....also plz tell me is ECAS also update with passport request mail.... plz advice....

jaygill

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Category........
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hey guys .. I've seen some June applicants getting MR. That's a good news.
Keeps your hopes up .. Almost done

srani

Aug 21, 2014
Hi ...Do we need to submit police clearance certificate(fingure prints ) for stay in canada for In-land applicant?