jaygill

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Category........
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hey guys ..
I'm July 8, 2015 applicant.
I've just received a remainder email and Cic is requesting some documents like pcc, rprf and schedule A.

I have some questions tho .
1. What is schedule A ??
2. I've already submitted my pcc from my home country but didn't provide pcc from Canada. So do I require to do that?
Thankx in advance

Sid1824

Sep 24, 2015
Hi !!

I got the same reminder email regarding Right of Permanent Residence Fee. Im July 18th, 2015 applicant. Nothing about Medicals though !! Good to know we all are on the same boat.

jaygill

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Category........
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
How to obtain PCC from Canada? And how long does it take ??
If Anybody who knows ..plz share ..
Thankx

REGINA SK

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SIDNEY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2 , 2015
Doc's Request.
JANUARY 27 , 2016
Nomination.....
DECEMBER 18 ,2014
AOR Received.
OCTOBER 19 , 2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH SINP
Med's Request
MARCH 4 , 2016
Med's Done....
MARCH9 2016 & MARCH17,2016
Passport Req..
PPR MAIL May 27,2016
VISA ISSUED...
COPR RECEIVED June 2 , 2016
pcc you can get in few minutes in your police station in your city .

sorry buddy but you will wait for your medical , i am june applicant and we didnt get yet mr . so wait for our mr and you will be probably month after us

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
Ahmedali263 said:
Quote from CIC website:
For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.

Did CIC request you for RCMP based on finger prints?
NO CIC didn't request yet, but in this reminder email that we all received there is web link for apply police certificate the page let you take to RCMP page if we live in Canada.

How many of those who live in Canada and did RCMP, not the normal police clearance certificate.

Ahmedali263

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
05-11-2015 (RCMP fingerprint based) Reminder Email: March 2, 2016
Nomination.....
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
13-10-2015
Med's Request
29-4-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical 21-04-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
AK84 said:
NO CIC didn't request yet, but in this reminder email that we all received there is web link for apply police certificate the page let you take to RCMP page if we live in Canada.

How many of those who live in Canada and did RCMP, not the normal police clearance certificate.
I submitted normal police certificate with my application but Cic requested RCMP certificate from me in Nov.

COOL_DUDE_CANADA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Me too got the below email ..:

-–-----

PASSPORTS
Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passportsassoonaspossible. YoucansendaCopyoftheBiodataPage(pagewithphotographand name) to the following addresses below.
Do not send Original Passports until requested By CIC.
POLICE CERTIFICATES
If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.
You can do one of the following:

INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND
APPLICATION NUMBER.

------
I have paid the fees, police certi from india ..
Hope to get Medicals soon lets c..

I have an issue here can some one help I will be leaving for vacation to india last week of March for 3 weeks, what if I get Medicals during that period ???

Will I have time to come back and tak Medicals or any idea ppl..

Thanks

Sid1824

Sep 24, 2015
Not sure about your situation buddy, but those who got RCMP request, it is not the usual police clearance , it requires your fingerprints and it cannot be done at any police station. There is a special authority that does it. For Calgary please follow this link :
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/ab/index-eng.htm
Please find this in your respective cities. You go there , they take your fingerprints and sends directly to CIC. It takes 14 days. Thats it !!

reddynikhil

Feb 25, 2013
If you are applying from Canada and your on WORK PERMIT, You do not need a police certificate for your time in Canada.
See below link it is clear.

cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=037&top=4[/b][/u]

Ahmedali263

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
05-11-2015 (RCMP fingerprint based) Reminder Email: March 2, 2016
Nomination.....
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
13-10-2015
Med's Request
29-4-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical 21-04-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
COOL_DUDE_CANADA said:
Me too got the below email ..:

-–-----

PASSPORTS
Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passportsassoonaspossible. YoucansendaCopyoftheBiodataPage(pagewithphotographand name) to the following addresses below.
Do not send Original Passports until requested By CIC.
POLICE CERTIFICATES
If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.
You can do one of the following:

INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND
APPLICATION NUMBER.

------
I have paid the fees, police certi from india ..
Hope to get Medicals soon lets c..

I have an issue here can some one help I will be leaving for vacation to india last week of March for 3 weeks, what if I get Medicals during that period ???

Will I have time to come back and tak Medicals or any idea ppl..

Thanks
You can get your medical done from India.

cali

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
syndney,Nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 6th,2015
Nomination.....
June 12,2015
AOR Received.
oct 2,2015
IELTS Request
sent along with application
Med's Request
updated in april
Sid1824 said:
Not sure about your situation buddy, but those who got RCMP request, it is not the usual police clearance , it requires your fingerprints and it cannot be done at any police station. There is a special authority that does it. For Calgary please follow this link :
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/ab/index-eng.htm
Please find this in your respective cities. You go there , they take your fingerprints and sends directly to CIC. It takes 14 days. Thats it !!
hi sid,
i live in calgary ,so we need to get an appointment from RCMP for police clearance and finger prints?and they send it electronically ?
thanks
cali

cali

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
syndney,Nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 6th,2015
Nomination.....
June 12,2015
AOR Received.
oct 2,2015
IELTS Request
sent along with application
Med's Request
updated in april
hi,
today i got the remainder email for passports,sche a,pcc,landing fee,july 6th applicant

morena34

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
reddynikhil said:
If you are applying from Canada and your on WORK PERMIT, You do not need a police certificate for your time in Canada.
See below link it is clear.

cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=037&top=4[/b][/u]

Yes you are right. Majority of us are under work permit (Temporary Resident Permit), and according to this link we don't need to apply for police clearance for the time being in Canada. I am honestly not sure of the purpose of this reminder email. Why would we pay RPRF way before medical request?!! Is there anyone knows what to do with this reminder email? are u guys sending a copy of your passport to cic (the first headline in the letter)?