+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2015 PNP CIC Applicants

awesome77

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Hi Ashomony did ur ECAS updated with medical results yet or not..mine is not updated yet neither on ECAS nor on My CIC account..I did upfront medical on 25 April as well
Inland ainp nominee applicant,..

danikay

Jun 6, 2016
mf4361 said:
You don't need LMIA for PNP WP

Your employer will need to register with employer portal and pay $220 Compliance fee, then enter the Job verification code it generates in your IMM form.

In employer portal, mention your job is LMIA exempted because you have province nomination under R204(c) and LMIA exemption code T13
Possibly a dumb question, but I received my nomination under the SINP in the student category and my work permit expires at the end of this month, so my employer signed up for the portal and was trying to submit my job today. But when he got the job details form, the Provincial Nominee exemption R204(c) wasn't listed in the drop down. Should he just type that into the box that asks how the job is meets the exemption code instead or is there somewhere else he should put that information?

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
danikay said:
Possibly a dumb question, but I received my nomination under the SINP in the student category and my work permit expires at the end of this month, so my employer signed up for the portal and was trying to submit my job today. But when he got the job details form, the Provincial Nominee exemption R204(c) wasn't listed in the drop down. Should he just type that into the box that asks how the job is meets the exemption code instead or is there somewhere else he should put that information?
I don't quite remember the forms now (it's months ago...) so I can't help you too much here. IIRC, it's a textbox that your employer type in to explain the situation. So just quote the section number and code is my best guess

Parie

Jun 8, 2016
Hello! Anybody help please !!!!!
I am a PNP applicant ,done with medical on May 18/2016 and June 8/2016 I received a CIC email stating second reminder for MR or If already done ;send doctor's name,contact,date of Medical done.I called in doctor's office they told me that my medical result was sent on June 6 and the email got kicked back to doctor's account June 8/2016(is this a system error ; either doctor's or CIC's??)but they sent it again this morning (June 8).I have also sent medical receipts today via case specific enquiry. Should I also post the receipts via paper mail?

Xiaomingshi

Oct 2, 2015
Parie said:
Hello! Anybody help please !!!!!
I am a PNP applicant ,done with medical on May 18/2016 and June 8/2016 I received a CIC email stating second reminder for MR or If already done ;send doctor's name,contact,date of Medical done.I called in doctor's office they told me that my medical result was sent on June 6 and the email got kicked back to doctor's account June 8/2016(is this a system error ; either doctor's or CIC's??)but they sent it again this morning (June 8).I have also sent medical receipts today via case specific enquiry. Should I also post the receipts via paper mail?
Hi Parie
Same thing happened to me as well today. I did my upfront medical in November last year. Medical result is valid for one full year. After receiving initial e-mail in May from CIC asking me to do medical, I have called call center twice, sent request with my medical receipt proof through case specific inquiry twice, sent same receipt through Canada Post mail to Sydney, Nova Scotia office twice. Answer I received from call center agents was CIC has received my medical. Under My CIC account after I linked my PR application, the medical section shows as "review in progress", and my understanding is "review in progress" means CIC has received my medical result, then they have document to review. So you can guess how frustrated I felt when I saw the second reminder e-mail today, needless to say, it mentions if CIC won't receive my medical result in another 30 days it's possible they will cancel my application. Stay strong my friend. Human error does exist. I told my self today I gave in. It's almost the last step for PR application starting from endless waiting for Alberta nomination, I booked another medical check with my Doc who didn't recommend me to do it again, but I insisted. Also I am sending another (3rd time already) enquiry through case specific enquiry, and I will also collect all the proof I received (including a print page of what My CIC account shows) to CIC Sydney office through Canada Post mail tomorrow. I will also call CIC call center trying to ask their help to talk with my processing officer at Sydney NS. I advise you to do the same thing.

karan.m

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Has anyone heard back from the CIC regarding passport request? Any idea how much more time its going to take for the passport request.

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
karan.m said:
Has anyone heard back from the CIC regarding passport request? Any idea how much more time its going to take for the passport request.
So far they have sent PPR to June 12th applicants, so we have to wait at least 3 more weeks.
I wish they speeded up.

Parie

Jun 8, 2016
Thanks a lot Xiaomingshi for your concern! :) and on the contrary it's sad to hear that you are going through the same,let's hope for the best and trust the Lord☺

Xiaomingshi

Oct 2, 2015
Parie said:
Thanks a lot Xiaomingshi for your concern! :) and on the contrary it's sad to hear that you are going through the same,let's hope for the best and trust the Lord☺
Miscommunication, and misunderstanding do exist. We just need to do what we have to. CIC has provided another time frame to take action, as long as we take action based on their request, everything should be fine. My advice is to keep all your receipts, and proof, in case anything happens. Yes, I believe processing officers will make rational decision.

Parie

Jun 8, 2016
Xiaomingshi said:
Miscommunication, and misunderstanding do exist. We just need to do what we have to. CIC has provided another time frame to take action, as long as we take action based on their request, everything should be fine. My advice is to keep all your receipts, and proof, in case anything happens. Yes, I believe processing officers will make rational decision.
Hey there! I asked my doctor to send me the confirmation that they have sent my medical,surprisingly what I found is,they have never sent it before so people at doctor's office did a blunder just sent it recently on July 9(you know how much frustrating it is :mad: ) Anyways good news is that they have received my medical today June 14 so I would suggest you the same thing my friend,make sure if the medical has been sent to cic or not yet.good luck to you as well!

Xiaomingshi

Oct 2, 2015
Parie said:
Hey there! I asked my doctor to send me the confirmation that they have sent my medical,surprisingly what I found is,they have never sent it before so people at doctor's office did a blunder just sent it recently on July 9(you know how much frustrating it is :mad: ) Anyways good news is that they have received my medical today June 14 so I would suggest you the same thing my friend,make sure if the medical has been sent to cic or not yet.good luck to you as well!
Thank you for letting me know. Wow...how come your Doc. didn't send it at the beginning....Anyway good news for you. I will make sure CIC will receive my second medical result this time as well. Actually my situation is really interesting. Up till now, three different call center agents have all confirmed with me that CIC has absolutely received my upfront medical. The third agent cleared my doubt a bit by saying "it's possible that CIC didn't want to process your upfront medical which you did right after receiving file number in Nov. 2015, it's been 5 months after you did that, it's too long time, but yes, CIC has received it". Things confused me before I made decision to do this second medical were, first of all, after linking my PR application with My CIC account, the medical result section shows that the status is "review in progress". I guess anyone who has basic English knowledge understands that if CIC didn't receive any my medical result, what are they reviewing about? Second of all after doing the upfront medical, my Doc. gave me a proof of receipt, since it's upfront medical, so it doesn't have IME and my PR application's file numbers. So right after receiving first medical reminder e-mail at the end of April, I uploaded that receipt through CSE twice to CIC, and I was sure they must have received it. I even sent mail directly to Sydney NS office asking processing officer whether or not they can use my upfront medical one month ago, and so far except this second medical reminder e-mail there is no other answer. Though my Doc. also didn't recommend me to do this second medical check, because Doc. said he had lots "patients" who all did upfront medical, and CIC has all used those results and granted them PR. To me, I just wanted to do whatever CIC requests me to do to eventually receive PR, that's why I'm doing it right now. Anyway, it's confusing, but as long as I receive what I deserve, everything will be fine with me. All the best for both of us:)

ashomony

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney.Novascotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF march 30,2016. already paid
Nomination.....
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
17-09-2015
Med's Request
April 29, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront April 25, 2016
Passport Req..
sep 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
awesome77 said:
Hi Ashomony did ur ECAS updated with medical results yet or not..mine is not updated yet neither on ECAS nor on My CIC account..I did upfront medical on 25 April as well
Inland ainp nominee applicant,..
sorry for late reply. I had medical update last week. did u already had? now waiting for ppr

Ahmedali263

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
05-11-2015 (RCMP fingerprint based) Reminder Email: March 2, 2016
Nomination.....
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
13-10-2015
Med's Request
29-4-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical 21-04-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
wahme092 said:
Mine status hasn't updated yet. I did my medical on 04 May and my wife had her medical on 16 May back home... I am wondering how long does it take them to update mu online status that they received my MR.
Hi wahme092,

Is your MyCiC or Ecas updated with medical received? I received reminder email for medical today.

awesome77

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Hi ashomony. Not yet..did u sent the receipt of medical done via Case specific Enquiry ..so how long after they receive ur medical receipt ,,they updated ur medical???i sent it via Case specific Enquiry on 31 May but no updates yet..ur reply is appreciated ..thanks

wahme092

Mar 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-July-2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email: 02 March, 2016
Nomination.....
March, 2015
AOR Received.
23 Sep, 2015
Med's Request
29 April, 2016
Med's Done....
04 May, 2016.
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Ahmedali263 said:
Hi wahme092,

Is your MyCiC or Ecas updated with medical received? I received reminder email for medical today.
Not yet... Still praying..
I inbox you.... please check