Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
diamondxxx said:
I disagree with your argument...

I have been following this forum very closely for more than a year now and in the last two months, our friend here has expressed so much disappointment over how CIC operates (which we all seem to agree with). However, in the same light, he seems to be giving in to his emotions. we shouldn't let our emotions take over our sense of reasoning as adults. His use of the word "crazy" in that context doesn't sound appropriate to myself and many others on this forum. All that said, we all appreciate the good work 87arq has been putting in on this forum :p

Just to spell it out, i am also on a closed work permit at the moment and also badly in need of the PR status. We all are here to achieve a common and we shouldn't be so pissed if someone else gets theirs, for ours is also on the way ;) .

Cheers!
Let's dont argue about this guys. It's not that important. At the end of the day this is a chat. Sometimes when we write it's difficult to express, to say, to show exactly what we have in our heads. And even if we pay attention, what I want to say in one way, can be understood in a very different way no matter what. Sometimes it just depends on how you feel that day. Maybe the next day you understand the message in a complete different way.

Anyway, lemondrop and K4n4d4WS thanks for the support. diamondxxx, let's forget about it and pray we get our PPR soon.

I am going to try to disconnect at least for a week. It doesnt make us any good to spend a lot of time watching over the forum.

Enjoy the rest of the week.

K4n4d4WS

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-05-2015
AOR Received.
10-11-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
08-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
87arq said:
Let's dont argue about this guys. It's not that important. At the end of the day this is a chat. Sometimes when we write it's difficult to express, to say, to show exactly what we have in our heads. And even if we pay attention, what I want to say in one way, can be understood in a very different way no matter what. Sometimes it just depends on how you feel that day. Maybe the next day you understand the message in a complete different way.

Anyway, lemondrop and K4n4d4WS thanks for the support. diamondxxx, let's forget about it and pray we get our PPR soon.

I am going to try to disconnect at least for a week. It doesnt make us any good to spend a lot of time watching over the forum.

you know what??

its a good point from you ;) I totally agree with you :D

braveheart4life

May 19, 2016
87arq said:

my man i agree with you, we need a break from this pr hunt. its driving mans crazy

tsuxia

Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
10-07-2015
AOR Received.
22-10-2015
IELTS Request
Send with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
I did upfront Med
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
87arq said:

Good luck man, hope all the friends under this thread will get PPR soon

jassi2427

Oct 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2015
Nomination.....
15-May-2015
AOR Received.
02-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
28-APR-2016
Passport Req..
21-OCT-2016
Called CIC and got notified that processing time has been increased to 16 months :mad: :mad:
Its crazy how long they are taking to process our applications.

COOL_DUDE_CANADA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
guys please help..

WORK PERMIT expiring in january 2017..
July applicant- no PPR yet

status - BACKGROUND CHECK - iN PROGRESS

Wats are my options?
can someone help me the options i have to choose to extend my stay..

because the form i filled to check eligibility is little tricky..

PLEASE HELP Sad

movincool

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 29, 2015
AOR Received.
January 17, 2016
Med's Request
June 1, 2016
Med's Done....
June 6, 2016
COOL_DUDE_CANADA said:
guys please help..

Wats are my options?

PLEASE HELP Sad
What's tricky about eligibility questions ? Do you have a restriction on your PNP ?

K4n4d4WS

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-05-2015
AOR Received.
10-11-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
08-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
COOL_DUDE_CANADA said:
guys please help..

Wats are my options?

PLEASE HELP Sad
if I'm honest I would just wait till the end of december or mid-january and then apply for your wp-extention
because there is a good chance that you get your PR befor that date.

salem_sa

Jun 10, 2016
Guys, I have been reading in the forum that some people get rejected from CIC after getting nomination because some of the following documents are missing:
· Proof of Fund
· WES
· Experience letter

But when i check the document check list (IMM5690), none of them is required.

Any suggestions?

elnazdel

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
salem_sa said:
Guys, I have been reading in the forum that some people get rejected from CIC after getting nomination because some of the following documents are missing:
· Proof of Fund
· WES
· Experience letter

Any suggestions?
That's odd. I have never seen such cases. Can you show us some references?

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
salem_sa said:
· Proof of Fund
· WES
· Experience letter

Any suggestions?
i have never see that...
maybe u read in the forums that r under the process of getting the Nomination Certificate, but anyways I havent see any of that.

relax cic doesnt work like that...they have enough work and as my counsellor said they focus on what is federal they dont have time or budget asign to investigate stuff that other gov areas should do.

but if you have the webpages where u read that will be nice if you share pls.

all wil be good....dont let the frustration or panic goes over ur mind.

all of us are on the same boat.
have faith

jihye872

Sep 27, 2016
Let me add my profile.

Receive file on July 22, 2015. (AINP)
AOR on October 21, 2015.
Medical received May 18

Still waiting......

but my friend received his PPR in July and already received his PR in Aug. He and I applied everything at the same time, and I'm already more than 2 months behind him. but it seems like he is the one of the lucky guy that received PPR very fast. Let's hope we all receive PPR in Oct !

K4n4d4WS

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-05-2015
AOR Received.
10-11-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
08-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
COOL_DUDE_CANADA said:
guys please help..

Wats are my options?

PLEASE HELP Sad
Hello COOL_DUDE_CANADA

the last time when I had to extent my WP, the only question I had problems with
was this one:

Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?

You have answer here with " Yes "
and it means that they have found your application complete
and that you have got your AOR

And as I wrote
K4n4d4WS said:
if I'm honest I would just wait till the end of december or mid-january and then apply for your wp-extention
because there is a good chance that you get your PR befor that date.
good luck
K4n4d4WS :)

BOWP eligibility parameters

To be eligible for a BOWP, foreign nationals must

be currently in Canada;
have valid status on a work permit that is due to expire within the next four months;
be the principal applicant on an APR under the FSWC, the CEC, the FSTC, the PNC (see note below), or one of the two caregiver classes;
have completed one of the following APR stages:
their electronic application for permanent residence (e‑APR) submitted under Express Entry has passed the R10 completeness check; or
they have received a positive eligibility assessment on their paper APR submitted by mail under one of the economic classes above;
have applied for an open work permit;
have paid the work permit processing fee and the open work permit holder fee; and
have provided, as applicable, evidence (e.g., nomination certificate) that their provincial nomination is unrestricted.

Note: Foreign nationals in the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) are eligible for a BOWP only if they have provided a copy of the nomination letter issued by the nominating province or territory along with their application and there is no indication that employment restrictions exist as conditions of the nomination.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp