Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
Hi

I applied July 11th and received a request for new IMM1344 forms Aug 19th and now Oct 7 request new forms IMM5406 I checked my copies and this was already sent Has anyone had these issues ?

email from cic

Your application is incomplete; you will find details of the item(s) that are missing from this application below: • You must provide a current, signed and completed Additional Family Information (IMM5406). This form should be completed for the Principal Applicant (regardless of age) and all dependents aged 18 and over that are listed on the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM0008), whether accompanying or not.

moneey

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 16
Doc's Request.
25 july div petition
AOR Received.
nov 5
File Transfer...
nov 5
Med's Request
remedical 25 august
Med's Done....
april 2014,27 august2015
Interview........
waived
Galano1213 said:
Hi

I applied July 11th and received a request for new IMM1344 forms Aug 19th and now Oct 7 request new forms IMM5406 I checked my copies and this was already sent Has anyone had these issues ?

email from cic

Your application is incomplete; you will find details of the item(s) that are missing from this application below: • You must provide a current, signed and completed Additional Family Information (IMM5406). This form should be completed for the Principal Applicant (regardless of age) and all dependents aged 18 and over that are listed on the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM0008), whether accompanying or not.
yeah hiiii, i have a same issue but jst 1 form IMM1344 i applied on 18 july and sent the new forms on sep 16 bt still didn't get any reply from them

Christoph100

Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Doc's Request.
23-09-2014 Rcvd 27-09-2014, 29-09-2014
AOR Received.
SA :04-09-2014
File Transfer...
04-09-2014 AOR2 09-23-2014
Med's Done....
05-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-04-2015 Validity-10-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2015
LANDED..........
31-05-2015
Hey, everyone nothing new to report yet
...Other then not sure if i will be here on the forum for a couple of weeks.

I'm flying over to see my wife, While in Thailand we are going to send hard copies by courier to CEM that I emailed and faxed already that they requested.
I will try to check in here if I have time....Good luck to us all.

Chris

dt-tdot

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am one of those lucky ones who was requested to submit an updated form. :) (Sarcasm of course). I sent it in by regular Canada Post first week of September.

I called in today to just ask about the status of my application. The agent said that they haven't received my updated forms yet! GREAT! He said to call back in a month to see if they've received it. Ummmm... Any ideas anyone?

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2014/June 10th 2014 application complete
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
sponsorship approval 05 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
in process 18th July 2015/ DM 5/12/2015
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
If they gave you a date of when the forms had to be returned or for e.g 30 days 60 days that's when they will look at your file again . I have just been asked to summit schedule A 3rd time for my husband and 2nd time for my step son . When i called call center they haven't got a clue except you must comply with the request or your file will be returned. My file was supposed to have been transferred when i got sponsorship in Aug :mad:

Onemoretime

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
File Transfer...
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-04-2015
dt-tdot said:
I am one of those lucky ones who was requested to submit an updated form. :) (Sarcasm of course). I sent it in by regular Canada Post first week of September.

I called in today to just ask about the status of my application. The agent said that they haven't received my updated forms yet! GREAT! He said to call back in a month to see if they've received it. Ummmm... Any ideas anyone?
Silly question...but I assume you got a confirmation that your new forms were delivered? When does your 45 days exprire? Did you ask them about that when they suggested you call next month (i.e., probably past your deadline)? If the days are getting close, I would try to call them again and ask if it makes sense to ship it again...but put a letter on top stating that it was already submitted but you were not sure if it arrived and indicate that it is no different than the updated form so they don't hold up the process.

Just a thought...

dt-tdot

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taffy7 said:
If they gave you a date of when the forms had to be returned or for e.g 30 days 60 days that's when they will look at your file again . I have just been asked to summit schedule A 3rd time for my husband and 2nd time for my step son . When i called call center they haven't got a clue except you must comply with the request or your file will be returned. My file was supposed to have been transferred when i got sponsorship in Aug :mad:
Thanks taffy7! I was hoping that's the case. I have to say that without the forum I probably would go crazy. I guess I have approximately 3 more days of wait.

Everyone in this forum goes through the same worries and frustrations in many varying levels. I try to be very conscientious and respectful of the job the CIC does, it's tough one to say the least. That being said, they should at least have transparency within their institution so that the left hand knows what the right hand is doing. I know that's very difficult but they're affecting peoples lives and not just paper applications. To say, 'call again in a month', means that an additional month is tacked on to the total wait time of being with a loved one. Sorry to rant here but no other group would truly understand what I am going through but all of you.

Thanks again taffy7. I really appreciate it.

dt-tdot

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Onemoretime said:
Silly question...but I assume you got a confirmation that your new forms were delivered? When does your 45 days exprire? Did you ask them about that when they suggested you call next month (i.e., probably past your deadline)? If the days are getting close, I would try to call them again and ask if it makes sense to ship it again...but put a letter on top stating that it was already submitted but you were not sure if it arrived and indicate that it is no different than the updated form so they don't hold up the process.

Just a thought...
Nope, I didn't get confirmation that my new forms were delivered. I sent them in using regular mail (stamps, hehehe, yup they still have those). The intake address was a PO BOX and they don't have courier service for PO BOX, so I was told. My 45 days is this Saturday. I did ask the person if I should resend it, where he said maybe that's a good idea. The issue with that is my wife is in the Philippines, it will take a couple of days for me to receive her signature required on the IMM1344 form.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will add a letter stating that and resubmit the updated forms ASAP.

moneey

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 16
Doc's Request.
25 july div petition
AOR Received.
nov 5
File Transfer...
nov 5
Med's Request
remedical 25 august
Med's Done....
april 2014,27 august2015
Interview........
waived
ZAK87 said:
Hello guys,

Just receive my SA by Email,feel good releif realy,Thanx Allah
hey zak87 congratulations, on which date u submitted the form....

ZAK87

Sep 4, 2014
moneey said:
hey zak87 congratulations, on which date u submitted the form....
CiC receive my new form september 25th,i forgot to sign imm 1344 they didn't ask me for a udpate form.

Hope everything go fast and well to everyone.

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
dt-tdot said:
Thanks taffy7! I was hoping that's the case. I have to say that without the forum I probably would go crazy. I guess I have approximately 3 more days of wait.

Everyone in this forum goes through the same worries and frustrations in many varying levels. I try to be very conscientious and respectful of the job the CIC does, it's tough one to say the least. That being said, they should at least have transparency within their institution so that the left hand knows what the right hand is doing. I know that's very difficult but they're affecting peoples lives and not just paper applications. To say, 'call again in a month', means that an additional month is tacked on to the total wait time of being with a loved one. Sorry to rant here but no other group would truly understand what I am going through but all of you.

I honestly just wish they would just update you a little more often .Its really hard just to sit back and hope they received your documents . You can rant all you want We all do it now and again . Sometimes you just want to write it so it gets off your chest

Thanks again taffy7. I really appreciate it.

moneey

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 16
Doc's Request.
25 july div petition
AOR Received.
nov 5
File Transfer...
nov 5
Med's Request
remedical 25 august
Med's Done....
april 2014,27 august2015
Interview........
waived
Hiiii everyone m really worried i didn't get my SA yet, they requested the new form and sent them on 16 sep....my lawyer doesn't call cic....she sayss we should wait.....m really worried and frustrated.....

MasaM87

Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2014
Med's Done....
01-07-2014
My wife received an e-mail from paris office asking for the chest x-ray report within 60 days of the baby birth... i only sent the other part initially before submitting the application....

now my wife is in her 6th month ....

is the file still going to be processed or they will stop it until they receive the remaining of the medicals?

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
moneey said:
Hiiii everyone m really worried i didn't get my SA yet, they requested the new form and sent them on 16 sep....my lawyer doesn't call cic....she sayss we should wait.....m really worried and frustrated.....

You are not likely to get SA until they open your forms and process them, so for e.g if they gave you till Oct 16th to summit the forms you won't receive anything until after that date .