+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2014 Citizenship Applications

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
redstone said:
HI BLT,, can we pls get exact date of your file rcvd by Sydney in may ? so we can understand how long cic take to return application
It's different for everybody. I actually sent by the end of April, and they received it 1st or 2nd of May (I forgot). I saw it in my mail box on 20th of June (I check mail box everyday). My friend had her package being sent back in only 2 weeks, received by CIC in early April.

goood_day

Jul 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I sent my app on July 18th, and and received on July 21st. I forgot to write N/A in minor children's Education section as I am a single. Do you think they gonna return my app back?

thanks for your help.

AmPal

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

Sent my application on July 30th via regular mail. Hope they have received it so far. I haven't wrote "N/A" anywhere. Will that cause any trouble?

Thanks,

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goood_day said:
Hi Guys,

I sent my app on July 18th, and and received on July 21st. I forgot to write N/A in minor children's Education section as I am a single. Do you think they gonna return my app back?

thanks for your help.
Basically, after sending the application, all you can do is WAIT and hope for the best. Personally I don't think it will be an issue.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AmPal said:
Hello all,

Sent my application on July 30th via regular mail. Hope they have received it so far. I haven't wrote "N/A" anywhere. Will that cause any trouble?

Thanks,
If it makes you feel any better, I haven't wrote N/A either. I send in my application 2 months ago. So far I haven't received the application back - just waiting to see an update online any day now.

GAZZZ

Oct 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/02/2010
Doc's Request.
04/21/2010
Nomination.....
N.A
AOR Received.
08/13/2010 (2th)
IELTS Request
N.A
File Transfer...
N.A
Med's Request
11/28/2011
Med's Done....
12/05/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02/22/2012
VISA ISSUED...
02/23/2012
LANDED..........
02/23/2012
goood_day said:
Hi Guys,

thanks for your help.
I think it depends where did you forget to put NA.
A friend of mine forgot to put NA in front of the child crime and she got the package back. But she was invited for the test and oath just two months after resending the package!

I don't want to sound like a grandpa as I'm in the same boat but my suggestion when you issued your package just wait and don't even take a look at it again. It will only make you nervous while you can't do anything :)

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GAZZZ said:
A friend of mine forgot to put NA in front of the child crime and she got the package back. But she was invited for the test and oath just two months after resending the package!

I don't want to sound like a grandpa as I'm in the same boat but my suggestion when you issued your package just wait and don't even take a look at it again. It will only make you nervous while you can't do anything :)
Well said ................

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GAZZZ said:

thats a missing information so it IS "incompleted". but you are so right, gotta wait and see. whatever happen happens

goood_day

Jul 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GAZZZ said:

you are right, I have to wait
thanks for your help

AmPal

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GAZZZ said:

After how many months/weeks she got the package back?

GAZZZ

Oct 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/02/2010
Doc's Request.
04/21/2010
Nomination.....
N.A
AOR Received.
08/13/2010 (2th)
IELTS Request
N.A
File Transfer...
N.A
Med's Request
11/28/2011
Med's Done....
12/05/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02/22/2012
VISA ISSUED...
02/23/2012
LANDED..........
02/23/2012
AmPal said:
After how many months/weeks she got the package back?
Two and a half month.

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Did everyone send supporting docs for current and past jobs? I only mentioned them in the application but they didn't mention in the document checklist that we need to send them. They only asked for education documents. Can anyone confirm if an application was sent back for lacking work documents?

Ronaldo Da Lima 89

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
GAZZZ said:

Based on your comment. Iam waiting them to send my package back :D

I did not write N/A in front of childs education

birbal

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18/06/2010
sylvia27 said:
Did everyone send supporting docs for current and past jobs? I only mentioned them in the application but they didn't mention in the document checklist that we need to send them. They only asked for education documents. Can anyone confirm if an application was sent back for lacking work documents?
Yes, if you were working, you will have to provide some supportive documents. Not in details, but yes documents required