+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2014 Citizenship Applications

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
hoping_canadian said:
yeah from south east asia
My friend, South Asia and South East Asia is different. SE Asia are Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Indonesia, etc. South Asia are Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, etc.

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLT said:
My friend, South Asia and South East Asia is different. SE Asia are Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Indonesia, etc. South Asia are Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, etc.
ofcourse I know if from ASEAN he he he

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
hoping_canadian said:
ofcourse I know if from ASEAN he he he
Can you share your timeline, please.
How was your interview after the test? Did something go wrong in that interview?

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLT said:
Can you share your timeline, please.
How was your interview after the test? Did something go wrong in that interview?
submit my app july 2013
received back Sept 2013 (missing dox)
they received my Apps October 2013
Got RQ - Feb 2014
Exam June 2014
Approved by judge July 2014

waiting for oath

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
Relax buddy, from Oct 2013 to June 2014 is only 8 months. You will get it in less than a year. So maybe September will be your oath.

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLT said:
Relax buddy, from Oct 2013 to June 2014 is only 8 months. You will get it in less than a year. So maybe September will be your oath.
yeah i know ;o) im just wondering about the agent told me that wait until October 2016 :'( coz im on non routing applicant

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hoping_canadian said:
yeah i know ;o) im just wondering about the agent told me that wait until October 2016 :'( coz im on non routing applicant
wait a few months, if nothing happens, try to contact the local MP, they might be able to help.

Windsor_PhD

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, So I forgotten to include the biographical page of my old passport(Which spanned the previous 4 years as well) with my documents! Is there a way I can fix this? Or do I have to wait until my application is returned and then resubmit it?

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
Windsor_PhD said:
Hi Guys, So I forgotten to include the biographical page of my old passport(Which spanned the previous 4 years as well) with my documents! Is there a way I can fix this? Or do I have to wait until my application is returned and then resubmit it?
There was an instance of a May application that was returned for a missing bio-page, but there was another in which CIC sent a letter to request the missing bio-page (if I understood it correctly). I cannot recall the exact terms, but the direct way to do this would be to call CIC and clarify how you could avoid getting the package back. Propose to the agent to send a letter explaining the situation along with the missing document, and do not forget to include your Client ID number in that letter as well as on a sticky note attached on the bio-page. Not sure how they work exactly, but give them a call asap.

Windsor_PhD

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Empirical-Scientist said:
There was an instance of a May application that was returned for a missing bio-page, but there was another in which CIC sent a letter to request the missing bio-page (if I understood it correctly). I cannot recall the exact terms, but the direct way to do this would be to call CIC and clarify how you could avoid getting the package back. Propose to the agent to send a letter explaining the situation along with the missing document, and do not forget to include your Client ID number in that letter as well as on a sticky note attached on the bio-page. Not sure how they work exactly, but give them a call asap.
Thanks! Will call them on Monday for sure!

Mah*

Jul 23, 2014
Can someone advise me which courier is better to send off the application! Someone told me purolator is the best...

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
Mah* said:
Can someone advise me which courier is better to send off the application! Someone told me purolator is the best...
Last time CP messed up my package. I got the most expensive one, should be arrived in 2-3 days, ended up 2 weeks. I got refund though. Maybe you should use Purolator or FedEx.